Ontopic Vacation Vacation Vacation

So, back to the title, what are your thoughts on cruises? (not cruising, this is a non-gay thread)

Now being in Houston, there are quite a few cruises leaving from Galveston. I was just thinking it would be fun for chim and I could pick one up for cheap because I wouldn't have to worry about a flight.

What can I expect for the cheapest cruise you can get? What's included? I just want to be sunning and/or swimming and eat lots of food.

Carnival is probably your best bet. What sucks for you is that 3 days out of texas are pretty much mexican cruises. The ones out of Florida have a bundle of Caribbean island destinations.

Almost everyone I know who has gone on them have loved them. 3 days are fun, but a tease. Whatever you do, though, stick with the established biggies. The lesser knowns seem to always have bad stories associated with them.

Carnival is probably your best bet. What sucks for you is that 3 days out of texas are pretty much mexican cruises. The ones out of Florida have a bundle of Caribbean island destinations.

Almost everyone I know who has gone on them have loved them. 3 days are fun, but a tease. Whatever you do, though, stick with the established biggies. The lesser knowns seem to always have bad stories associated with them.

So I shouldn't book with "Larry's Cruises and Organ Bank"?

I wasn't expecting much off the boat anyway, so it doesn't matter if it's a Mexican destination or not.

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I haven't clicked on this thread in over a week...
Well if there is a threesome, it's only going to be once. And I'm hitting both, that's all I care about.

While its fun to talk and think about, I could never do it. I'd be waaay too worried that it would somehow destroy everything and ape is too important to me to let that happen. I have no desire to upset the applecart.

I wasn't expecting much off the boat anyway, so it doesn't matter if it's a Mexican destination or not.

Nah man, you gotta do off the boat stuff, even if it's just heading ashore and getting blasted at the raunchiest harbor bar closest to the gangway.

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I haven't clicked on this thread in over a week...

While its fun to talk and think about, I could never do it. I'd be waaay too worried that it would somehow destroy everything and ape is too important to me to let that happen. I have no desire to upset the applecart.

Translation: Ape might like it and go lesbian.

Don't think I haven't thought about it, I think the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because Juli isn't up for it. That doesn't mean I can't work on it.

Don't think I haven't thought about it, I think the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because Juli isn't up for it. That doesn't mean I can't work on it.

So you are even more selfish that you know the person you love and have "made" you live in this cesspool that is the US has made it clear she isn't interested in a 3some, but you yet you still push for your own pleasure.

wow.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person