Ontopic Vacation Vacation Vacation

Let's stand in front of the car and let people see just the badge!

I can't believe people like this are procreating.

they all look like the fat moms club... or the bulldyke gym teacher gang

They are the meddling bitches of the cul de sacs in Pickerington.

The big bowling ball-headed one was actually permitted to barge into my son's room and lecture him about "caring" more for Kate, (the infamous velour-suited lovely being). I was soooo pissed when I heard that! If I lived around there, I'd have paid her a visit!

Or two! But, she could launch her weight at me and I'd be done!

dead!

why
a
fanny
pack?

why??

Omg Keeks....
Have you ever seen the commercials for these?

It's called the Buxton planner or some shit. And she has one......and encouraged my daughter to ....like them. So one year, my daughter was all, "Mooommm, can you please get me one of these for my birthday?!"

I barfed, but I got it for her, with some other stuff, of course. She used it for a very short time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please. He's the bitch of the house! He cleans the toilets and when that's done, he's folding her granny panties.

His schedule does not allow him extracuriculars!

So, back to the title, what are your thoughts on cruises? (not cruising, this is a non-gay thread)

Now being in Houston, there are quite a few cruises leaving from Galveston. I was just thinking it would be fun for chim and I could pick one up for cheap because I wouldn't have to worry about a flight.

What can I expect for the cheapest cruise you can get? What's included? I just want to be sunning and/or swimming and eat lots of food.

So, back to the title, what are your thoughts on cruises? (not cruising, this is a non-gay thread)

Now being in Houston, there are quite a few cruises leaving from Galveston. I was just thinking it would be fun for chim and I could pick one up for cheap because I wouldn't have to worry about a flight.

What can I expect for the cheapest cruise you can get? What's included? I just want to be sunning and/or swimming and eat lots of food.

What like a three day thing? I think those are cool.

Watch out for the 20 foot killer waves!!