vacation, anyone?

Yeah I'm taking 17 hours of finance classes in order to knock out my degree as quickly as possible. lol sunlight

The wife and I just got back from a week in Vegas on Monday. We flew AirTran and they had oversold the flight, so we bumped and got 2 free trips anywhere AirTran flies (to be used in the next year).

So now we have to decide where we vacation. Woot for free airfare.

Finance and accounting majors are known for their astounding personalities and ability to keep a conversation interesting.

Ha! :lol: The ones I know keep their head down and say nothing. No social skills whatsoever.

Have you started your accounting courses yet? I still have a bunch of crap basics to take like art and economics. wtf. I'll deal with those later. They wouldn't take any of my core classes from 1996 like math or english, either. So now I have to test out of that shit or take them over. What if I fail? What if I don't know how to read anymore or use a calculator? :omy:

Have you started your accounting courses yet? I still have a bunch of crap basics to take like art and economics. wtf. I'll deal with those later. They wouldn't take any of my core classes from 1996 like math or english, either. So now I have to test out of that shit or take them over. What if I fail? What if I don't know how to read anymore or use a calculator? :omy:

Yeah its dumb. I was bored with my gen-ed credits so I talked with my counselor to bounce me over to core. I am taking management and micro/macro economic courses thheeennn I will be in accounting courses.

By that time I will be transferring anyways. College drop out three times, changed colleges going on the third time.

I'll get there one day. :hs: