vacation, anyone?

nada. probably going to Nova Scotia for Christmas but that's about it. Might try to take a weekender to Mexico in Sept. or Oct., but funds are likely to prevent that.

edit: oh, going to Austin this weekend for a bachelor party.

Man, airlines around here never do anything cool like that. I'd book tickets today somewhere (not really picky where) if I could get them for that price.

All my outta town friends are coming in this weekend so I will be enjoying a vacation while not leaving the area.

I plan to go to Canada this winter for a couple weeks. As soon as I get the Jeep I will be heading up to Tallahassee at least once a month or so to visit other friends. Thats about it, nothing to exciting.

Edit: Fuck the fine print.
Fly from Atlanta to select destinations on flights departing before 9:00 am from just $29* one-way. Book your tickets by Thursday, August 9, for travel between September 5 and November 7, 2007. Fares are valid for travel on flights departing Atlanta before 9:00 am on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

Edit: Fuck the fine print.
Fly from Atlanta to select destinations on flights departing before 9:00 am from just $29* one-way. Book your tickets by Thursday, August 9, for travel between September 5 and November 7, 2007. Fares are valid for travel on flights departing Atlanta before 9:00 am on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

Yeah, its only Atlanta...

When you try to look up Tampa flights it just brings you back to Atlanta, did you miss that? :D

I have a seminar to attend in London in September, might get a few days there.

Other than that, I'd like to spend Christmas in NY. Depends on exam timetable though.