UT

i just played the craziest game ever. i opened up a big map and put on the jump match and low grav mutators. i put the game speed up to the max and the air control to the max. i then threw 10 bots in there and had the craziest frag fest.

sounds like frustration

Seeing as how this forum was made of the original day krew, you think you might want to notify us of the time to play when the day krew is actually on the forum?

kthnxbai

GG last night. Who kept trying to telefrag me with the transponder? :fly:
I used to hate the shock rifle and now it is my fav. weapon. I just don't like its trigger lag. I forget what the map name was, the one with the two bases separated by lava. That map is a lot of fun. Dominating the opponents base ftw!

i can't wait to play again.... i would play again tonight if anyone wants to play, though i have to read 200pgs worth of book for a quiz tommorow.

GG last night. Who kept trying to telefrag me with the transponder? :fly:
I used to hate the shock rifle and now it is my fav. weapon. I just don't like its trigger lag. I forget what the map name was, the one with the two bases separated by lava. That map is a lot of fun. Dominating the opponents base ftw!

might have been me, whenever i am going to the base i usually just use the translocator to get there and defend myself
yeah thats my favorite map, and i love my little camping spot, but the bots find me if i am snipping a big group. The red team has a slight advantage though based on the set up on the base. its harder to get out of the red base with the flag.

Last edited:
I have tried everything short of a restage to get this to work. after I do some data transfers i will attempt that. I really would like to play with you guys.

I know what will fix it...

19645de1ec13e42a.jpg

(PC not xbox obviously)

Last edited: