UT

that was awesome. i love the maps that have you spending a lot of time in the air, like the great hall and whatever that saucer shaped one was. very cool.

i kept getting an error last night. something about different version of credits on a couple maps and would have to reconnect a couple times till it let me in.

i kept getting an error last night. something about different version of credits on a couple maps and would have to reconnect a couple times till it let me in.

Ya, me too. It was on some DM maps, but I never saw which one. Maybe tonite, I'll wipe everything out on the server and start again. I also need to get JK2 up before knyte crys. :D

Ya, me too. It was on some DM maps, but I never saw which one. Maybe tonite, I'll wipe everything out on the server and start again. I also need to get JK2 up before knyte crys. :D

I don't cry fkr. I write emo poems and make death threats.

Went to that BBQ and now I think I have food poisoning, should have just stayed in and played UT, tear

you should know who your real friends are :rolleyes:
....us

I want my mech spider skin too! that shit looks soo cool in game

what's the skin you want?

its not from any anime i just thought it was cool

arumi1.PNG

arumi2.PNG

How do I add skins?

same way as with maps, just put the files in the right folders

Last edited:
The ultimate female skins ever to hit UT were nudes made from the models created by Paul Steed for Quake 3.

Somewhat distracting though.

i just played the craziest game ever. i opened up a big map and put on the jump match and low grav mutators. i put the game speed up to the max and the air control to the max. i then threw 10 bots in there and had the craziest frag fest.