Thread Useless Politics

we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. we should pull our troops out of everywhere and bring them all back home imo

Nah, you're damned if you do a half-assed shit-ass job.

Yes, you should stop pretending to be world police and bring all troops back home.

so are you, watch:

:happy:

mine was a statement of fact. there is no response to said situation that would not allow you to find an excuse to bitch about america.

My was fact also. And that's just me stating my opinion. If you can't handle someone having a different opinion, then you should take your pussy ass away from the internet.

As much as I dislike our military operations, I understand having them do something is beneficial for us. Kinda like how the Romans had to keep their army out of Rome and busy all the time.

The US is the only place I know of where the army isn't recognized as an economic force. Shit, in Egypt, the military runs the economy.

Their incentive is to make money not necessarily jobs. Don't let the Republicrats tell you otherwise.

Oh I know it's a load of bullshit. Fact is, the ones who's fortunes were enabled by this country are now telling the country to go fuck themselves.

My was fact also. And that's just me stating my opinion. If you can't handle someone having a different opinion, then you should take your pussy ass away from the internet.

Starting an opinion and starting a fact are mutually exclusive. You van state an opinion about a fact but they are never one in the same.

I'm the pussy yet you're the one that wouldn't post because of an american flag avatar. :fly: pussy

Starting an opinion and starting a fact are mutually exclusive. You van state an opinion about a fact but they are never one in the same.

I'm the pussy yet you're the one that wouldn't post because of an american flag avatar. :fly: pussy

I'm a pussy because I stand by my principles? Well done.

And lastly. I did state a fact. I said is pissed me off, and that is factual as facts get.

I'm a pussy because I stand by my principles? Well done.

And lastly. I did state a fact. I said is pissed me off, and that is factual as facts get.
stand by your principles? if you're "principles" include not posting on an internet forum because someone gave you an american flag avatar then yes, you most certainly are a pussy

I love how you hold yourself to a weaker standard than everyone else.

"If you are going to pretend you are the world police, the fucking do it!" is an opinion

stand by your principles? if you're "principles" include not posting on an internet forum because someone gave you an american flag avatar then yes, you most certainly are a pussy

I love how you hold yourself to a weaker standard than everyone else.

"If you are going to pretend you are the world police, the fucking do it!" is an opinion

I know that's an opinion.

And nice critical thinking there. Or are you really and honestly this fucking retarded?

you are such a little bitch :lol: you know you have nothing to stand on so you twist things around until...

eureka
it's like you're our cartman. you're not trolling, you've just managed to convince yourself that the fantasy in your head is how everyone else sees the world. you have my deepest sympathies

you are such a little bitch :lol: you know you have nothing to stand on so you twist things around until...

eureka
it's like you're our cartman. you're not trolling, you've just managed to convince yourself that the fantasy in your head is how everyone else sees the world. you have my deepest sympathies

What the fuck are you on about?

For the record for dipshits like yourself. I left then because I didn't agree with the admin abuse of putting that avatar on me without me having a way to fuck back.

And where on earth did you come up with this ludicrous bullshit about me thinking everyone sees the world the same way I do? Have you been paying attention much? If so you'd realize that every time I comment on something political, religious, or something I dislike about America, you plus many others here attack me just like you are doing in this thread. I comment on something, you come out of nowhere and bash me for it. Almost every fucking thread and every fucking comment I make, you come along to bash me.

I find it funny that you have such trouble accepting the fact that I hate your country. Get the fuck over it already.