Advice Up my credit card game, bro.

That's like... man, you island guys have no idea what driving is.

I'm kind of jealous.
Yeah I mean everything is relative. I don't put a lot of miles on my car, but I sure sit in traffic with the engine running a lot. 50,000 miles here is like 100,000 on the mainland.

Geezus, I fill up maybe once a month.
and I don't even work :(

It's between taking kids to school (they are in a charter school) and sports activities mostly. Errands all happen within 10 miles of home, granted it always seems I'm running somewhere. Ballet is 20 miles away and in laws are 45. I only get 16 miles a gallon but that will change soon when we get a new car in a couple months.

The Amex Centurion card is the ultimate travel card. No credit limit, free companion tickets when full-fare tickets are purchased on select international flights, a dedicated concierge and travel agent, free nights in hotels, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I am not taking advantage of cash back or miles or any of that. I want to, but having a hard time deciding where to look. My credits be around 8 billz.

What all are you homos using these days?

I know @fly had a thread about this awhile back. But I am laz.

I switch between my Amex Everyday, Discover IT, and BOA.

I like Discover because now they will pay out cash back without a minimum, so I can get money directly to my checking account every month.

• Gravy
Reactions: Casper and APRIL
i had the 5% discover cashback for a while, and used it for years and years, maybe 4-5 years and got a lousy 300 bucks total.

Switched to the southwest rapid rewards, and have easily redeemed thousands in flights.

• Gravy
Reactions: Casper