Advice Up my credit card game, bro.

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
Marklar
₥0
I am not taking advantage of cash back or miles or any of that. I want to, but having a hard time deciding where to look. My credits be around 8 billz.

What all are you homos using these days?

I know @fly had a thread about this awhile back. But I am laz.

I use amazon quite a bit. I have been bouncing between like an airline miles card for going inter-island every now and then or something with cash back.

I have a McNuggets back card from McDonalds. Well, you can use it for anything there, but I stick with the faux chicken thingies dunked in bbq sauce goodness.

Plus the card just looks cool.

The biggest advantage is now every time I use my CC I'm basically getting a few free nuggets with every purchase. You can't beat that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Hell yeah. What girl doesn't like a cheap date at rotten ronnie's.

"Hey baby, I had them give me a cup of mcchicken sauce just for you, you gotta try dipping your mcnuggets in it". Then have the stoner behind the counter make a mcflurry with orange crush for the dessert finisher. That right there is how you get laid.

I'm sure there are options that get more points out there, but my fav point card right now is a Capital one gold card. No annual fee and I get 1.25 points per dollar spent, plus of course the 20k extra points after spending 1k sign up thing and no interest for a year.

• Gravy
Reactions: Casper
I went into Rent-A-Center once, they have credit there I guess.

Full of blacks in there.

Black TVs, black washers, black couches.

Last edited:
with Chase Ink:
5x on office supplies, cell phone, internet bill
2x gas and hotel

Sapphire:
2x Restaurants
2x Travel

Freedom:
5x Groceries (Jan - March)

either then sell the points or transfer 1:1 for miles

I don't carry a balance, so rate doesn't matter much to me.

I was looking at the chase freedom card and the Barclaycard rewards mastercard.

Do you do any massive spending at gas, grocery, or drug stores? If so, we can retarget ya. However, for a good general spend card to redeem on travel - I'd start there.

I actually don't travel that much right now. I was leaning toward a travel reward card though so I could possibly finance day or weekend trips outer island for golf. I realize that sounds crazy.

I do buy a lot of gas since I'm driving quite a bit for work.

Like filling up every week to two weeks. I also buy coffee at 7-11 so often I should probably be a partial owner by now.