United 93

Arátoeldar said:
At least George Lucas understands what character are. Peter Jackson couldn't find them if his life depended on it.
Padme: We used to come here for school retreat. We would swim to that island every day. I love the water. We used to lie out on the sand and let the sun dry us and try to guess the names of the birds singing.

Anakin: I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

FlamingGlory said:
I won't deny that Padme & Anakin two of the worst characters that GL has written. Only Boromir and Gollum - aka Sméagol were ones done right of all the major characters in LotR. None of the major characters in Peter Jackson's version of King Kong were worth a crap compared to the 1933 movie.

FlyNavy said:
this is you: :tard:

this is the line: ___________________

this is you crossing the line: _____:tard:__________

:tard:

you have just crossed the line

hahahahha

How can it be an account of the flight if no one actually knows what happened on the plane?

wr3kt said:
How can it be an account of the flight if no one actually knows what happened on the plane?
They have at least a good idea. Cell phone conversations + CVR...

But its just like how Discovery Channel does those "Day in the Life of a Dinosaur" things. Its totally made up.

:lol: actually I thought that was pretty stupid. I was hoping for some shocking new evidence that dragons may have really existed or something. major disappointment

fly said:
They have at least a good idea. Cell phone conversations + CVR...

But its just like how Discovery Channel does those "Day in the Life of a Dinosaur" things. Its totally made up.
Yes...but there are people that believe it's an accurate representation of what happened...which is what I despise the most.

BeeRad said:
does Chunk ever get skinny?

Yes! I have Goonies on DVD and the actors all do commentary and stuff in the special features section. Chunk is a thin lawyer now. :fly: