United 93

KNYTE said:
IF YOU SAY THIS MOVIE ISN'T GOOD YOU ARE A COMMUNIST TERIST!

[MG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/rolleyes.JPG[/IMG]

Ironically, I've been told they focus a lot on the things the terrorists were doing prior to the crash (praying, calling their families)

FlamingGlory said:
:wtf: It could be far worse. You couldve went to a GEORGE LUCAS movie.

did you hear, theyre re-re-re-re-re-re-releasing the original trilogy. But this time its the original, untampered with theatrical release version. Han shoots first, no wierdly inserted cgi, and leia has nipples.

Drool-Boy said:
did you hear, theyre re-re-re-re-re-re-releasing the original trilogy. But this time its the original, untampered with theatrical release version. Han shoots first, no wierdly inserted cgi, and leia has nipples.
I have it on video from 1984! Although Ill probably buy it just because DVDs will last longer.

ChikkenNoodul said:
And you could play as an office worker in the towers too, so you could try to fight through the crowd down the stairs, or jump out of the building and attempt to parachute down with your boss' pants

Or play the crying mom who lost her twin daughters that were lawyers in the twin towers who starts to find out her father was also died on the plane heading for the pentagon....

or is that crossing the line?

Drool-Boy said:

I just came.

April23 said:
Or play the crying mom who lost her twin daughters that were lawyers in the twin towers who starts to find out her father was also died on the plane heading for the pentagon....

or is that crossing the line?
this is you: :tard:

this is the line: ___________________

this is you crossing the line: _____:tard:__________

:tard:

you have just crossed the line

FlyNavy said:
this is you: :tard:

this is the line: ___________________

this is you crossing the line: _____:tard:__________

:tard:

you have just crossed the line

BWAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA fucking HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA good stuff.