FYI UF Money Thread

Or they could just remind people to not be dicks and run a card for $1.59. Austin ain't exactly a small town.
I dunno why paying with a credit or debit card has to take a long time.

Here we have something called paywave. Which is basically where you hold your card over the card swiper machine for about 1 second, and done.

I dunno why paying with a credit or debit card has to take a long time.

Here we have something called paywave. Which is basically where you hold your card over the card swiper machine for about 1 second, and done.
we have paywave/android pay/apple pay here too

but its not really catching on

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
@fly headed into CVS to buy gift cards with 68 different cc's.

chained-to-your-work-9407705.jpg

Ok. How do ya'll manage your money? I've been a mint user since forever, but I really just use it as a glorified accounting sheet that i check when something seems wrong, im not actively tracking anything with it.

Since i just raped my savings buying a van, i gotta figure out a better system.

I signed up for YNAB, but it seems like its more for people that are living paycheck to paycheck or have variable incomes. I think i can make it work for a more stable situation, but its very "manual"

I've used YNAB for YEARS. I think I've gotten so used to it that other stuff seems too lackadaisical to me.

I've used YNAB for YEARS. I think I've gotten so used to it that other stuff seems too lackadaisical to me.
I may be too much of a bourgeoisie to use it properly. I keep getting told that im not living paycheck to paycheck, its not for me :p

I may be too much of a bourgeoisie to use it properly. I keep getting told that im not living paycheck to paycheck, its not for me :p

You mean you don't use the Vermont money management system of just putting all lose change and cash into an old butter dish and moving it to a cool whip container when that fills up.