GAY UF is drowning in a Sea of Salty Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it, I really believe we have not done anything to deserve THIS kind of a reaction, if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me.

Well for one your behavior about the Holy Father is beyond disgusting

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I thought about it, I really believe we have not done anything to deserve THIS kind of a reaction, if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me.
It's all good Baba. We're being treated fine. Theres a few curmudgeons who wanted us dealt with severely and they didn't get their way. So they ragequit.

It's the American way, Baba. Take your toys and go home :)

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
It's all good Baba. We're being treated fine. Theres a few curmudgeons who wanted us dealt with severely and they didn't get their way. So they ragequit.

ya but.. i dont know anymore
f it:D

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

I'm okay as long as April tolerates us.

I'll never use the "On Topic" flair.

That also probably means I'll have my thread privs removed.

I'll never use the "On Topic" flair.

That also probably means I'll have my thread privs removed.
The way I understand it is that you don't have to use it, but if you do make sure its a serious topic. I personally love off topic posts. UF is really great about getting back on topic no matter how far off the discussion gets. I don't see how any of this was a problem.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and \m/
It's not difficult. Less than 10% of threads are labeled "on topic".
This makes it a tiny little rule to follow and it keeps us in good standing with Admin.
BSKX5Gq.gif

5% I never had the goal of shitting up every thread. I simply didn't have a governor on my joke meter.

I have zero problem with the new rule. I'll do my best to follow it and I urge my compatriots to do the same.
I honestly have no idea what all the uproar is about and I'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.