GAY UF is drowning in a Sea of Salty Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're good. Fly has our backs... Mustard devised a new rule to keep us from shitposting in serious threads.
/Done
i dont like that he has to watch our backs baba. he and md dont need that stress theyre doing more than enough to keep us together, you know what i mean naa baba..

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and nukes
5% I never had the goal of shitting up every thread. I simply didn't have a governor on my joke meter.

I have zero problem with the new rule. I'll do my best to follow it and I urge my compatriots to do the same.
ayyy :)
^

5% I never had the goal of shitting up every thread. I simply didn't have a governor on my joke meter.

I have zero problem with the new rule. I'll do my best to follow it and I urge my compatriots to do the same.
From the sounds of it, you're the biggest issue with the OG.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
The whole problem with this illustrates the huge political split down the center of the US. The sides now have a giant gulf in the middle that gets larger and more treacherous the longer the insults and ridicule from both sides continue.

Everyone, you are not morally superior to the "other" side.

The whole country needs to wake the fuck up and treat people with some kindness. You don't know where others have been or what they are going through.

a658e9670ba977478b074e4cc5b501e5.jpg

The whole problem with this illustrates the huge political split down the center of the US. The sides now have a giant gulf in the middle that gets larger and more treacherous the longer the insults and ridicule from both sides continue.

The whole country needs to wake the fuck up and treat people with some kindness. You don't know where others have been or what they are going through.

The few who sit in the middle get hate from both "sides".

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi

Agreed. Let's just be humans and treat each other with love and kindness.

... With some ball breaking in there because it's our favorite sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.