Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

So wait, you spit or just don't give head at all?

Omg what's wrong with you woman ??? I loveeeeeeee headz!!!
I just :drool: it out

When I was 19 my ex did it in my mouth and I vomited on his stomach and my chicken noodle soup was pooling in his belly button and he was screaming at me: wtfffffff get me a towel!!!! Aaarrhgggg. And I was sobbing in the corner. Yes never again

When I was 19 my ex did it in my mouth and I vomited on his stomach and my chicken noodle soup was pooling in his belly button and he was screaming at me: wtfffffff get me a towel!!!! Aaarrhgggg. And I was sobbing in the corner. Yes never again

:jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag::jvag:

When you said horrible gag reflex I thought that meant giving head is out of the question too. So you hold it in your mouth until you can spit it out or let it drip all over the place? :lol:

lol @ pooling in his belly button. :lol::::::

When you said horrible gag reflex I thought that meant giving head is out of the question too. So you hold it in your mouth until you can spit it out or let it drip all over the place? :lol:

lol @ pooling in his belly button. :lol::::::

Yes I hold it (and run to the bathroom) or spit it out or drool it out. Depends on my mood *pops collar*

Tito!!!!! Not Tio

LOL I was just about to say that too! I've known Italian, Hispanic and Greek guys with that name. I always think Tito Puente whenever I hear it though.

I'm also with you on the swallowing - not something I enjoy doing at all!!! (bad gag reflex here as well)