(U)seless (M)emebers (O)nly

yay or nay

• yes, an adult forum is okay with me

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • no, an adult forum is not okay with me

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So does this mean we call you F.A.G for short?
I didn't know Suckassmo was an actor! :fly:

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm sorry it came across that way. I joined and put effort into this place because Genmay was going down the tubes, I put in countless hours over there, then was consistently lied to by the admins (I can explain more if you want, but that's not the point). So I was excited when I heard that UF was in the works.

The entire point for UF, as I saw it, was to try and fix what went wrong at Genmay. If that's no longer the idea, or if it never was, then I'm just flat-out wrong. What I'm saying though, is that this whole thing seems like a step backwards to me, not a step forwards. For me at least it has nothing to do with intelligence and maturity and everything to do with promoting original, interesting content.

EDIT:
You guys are right, I shouldn't be making blanket criticisms about UF, and I apologize.

I'm not from genmay, so I have not expirienced what was wrong with that forum. I would like to know how it differs from UF and what is causing this forum to go down the tubes (asside from the content thing... really sometimes people just like to talk or see something that catches their eye and post it unbeknownst the them that someone may have already posted it -therefore making an invalid argument?)

(pardon the run-on, please.)

FG hates everyone man, even me, and I'm universally loved by all. Apr1l and Fly are both fantasizing about me right now, just ask them.

I know, but from what I remember he always seemed to especially hate me and I was never sure why. Oh well :p

I'm not from genmay, so I have not expirienced what was wrong with that forum. I would like to know how it differs from UF and what is causing this forum to go down the tubes (asside from the content thing... really sometimes people just like to talk or see something that catches their eye and post it unbeknownst the them that someone may have already posted it -therefore making an invalid argument?)

(pardon the run-on, please.)

Quality begets quality, laziness begets laziness. Essentially it's laziness that seemed to be happening here, when I was last around consistently it just seemed like the crappy spam was multiplying exponentially.

I know, but from what I remember he always seemed to especially hate me and I was never sure why. Oh well :p

Quality begets quality, laziness begets laziness. Essentially it's laziness that seemed to be happening here, when I was last around consistently it just seemed like the crappy spam was multiplying exponentially.

it is what it is...everyone seems to be pretty happy with this place...besides you :iono:

Obviously I haven't been around lately, but before it seemed obvious to me that UF was already headed down the same path. Maybe that changed or I was wrong, I'll try and stop by more and find out.

Hey, I understand completely. When I went back and read my first post a second time I realized it came across much different than I intended.

:heart: Thank you for being patient with us.

it is what it is...everyone seems to be pretty happy with this place...besides you :iono:

Nah, I just haven't been around, and this thread sort of fit in with my past perception of UF. I had a couple of different conclusions to jump to...

ngbbs3c48f1755fcfb.jpg

it's been a while since I haven't had a passport but I seem to remember going to canada and mexico just showing a license :confused:

yup, that totally was the case for a loooong time. Then after 9/11 they started requiring that you prove citizenship, thus carrying a birth certificate to go with the photo i.d. Now they've even toseed that out.

Birth Certificate was needed way before 9/11.

Edit - US passport has always taken around 2 weeks to get.

Edit 2 - Canadian passport is about a week.

I went to Canada a few weeks ago and only provided a drivers license. Mexico was the same even after 9/11. I've never provided a birth certificate for Canada.

I went to Canada a few weeks ago and only provided a drivers license. Mexico was the same even after 9/11. I've never provided a birth certificate for Canada.

But you're Mikey. You are known by all governments as the traveler and don't require proof. "Passport, you don't need my stinking passport."

it's a coin toss, but they're much more likely to require it now than they used to.

i used to cross the canadian border four times per year and never needed anything more than a driver's license until post 9/11 when they tightened border security. now that i carry a passport which contains my work visa i'll never have the opportunity to test the limits again.

it's a coin toss, but they're much more likely to require it now than they used to.

i used to cross the canadian border four times per year and never needed anything more than a driver's license until post 9/11 when they tightened border security. now that i carry a passport which contains my work visa i'll never have the opportunity to test the limits again.

January 22nd it is going to be passport only for Canuckistan.

http://cbs5.com/local/local_story_019160421.html