(U)seless (M)emebers (O)nly

yay or nay

• yes, an adult forum is okay with me

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • no, an adult forum is not okay with me

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm well adjusted... to my own standards.

As well adjusted as my papa's old antenna tuner

mckay.jpg

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm sorry it came across that way. I joined and put effort into this place because Genmay was going down the tubes, I put in countless hours over there, then was consistently lied to by the admins (I can explain more if you want, but that's not the point). So I was excited when I heard that UF was in the works.

The entire point for UF, as I saw it, was to try and fix what went wrong at Genmay. If that's no longer the idea, or if it never was, then I'm just flat-out wrong. What I'm saying though, is that this whole thing seems like a step backwards to me, not a step forwards. For me at least it has nothing to do with intelligence and maturity and everything to do with promoting original, interesting content.

EDIT:
You guys are right, I shouldn't be making blanket criticisms about UF, and I apologize.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm sorry it came across that way. I joined and put effort into this place because Genmay was going down the tubes, I put in countless hours over there, then was consistently lied to by the admins (I can explain more if you want, but that's not the point). So I was excited when I heard that UF was in the works.

The entire point for UF, as I saw it, was to try and fix what went wrong at Genmay. If that's no longer the idea, or if it never was, then I'm just flat-out wrong. What I'm saying though, is that this whole thing seems like a step backwards to me, not a step forwards. For me at least it has nothing to do with intelligence and maturity and everything to do with promoting original, interesting content.

EDIT:
You guys are right, I shouldn't be making blanket criticisms about UF, and I apologize.

Okay I understand your point, I'm just not seeing the [m] flair here. There is a good amount of interesting content and a good group of friends enjoying each others company.

I like this place, a lot. I am here nearly every day during the week because it gives me a dam good laugh. Beyond that I have posted some seriously painful situations that I was going through and got some amazing help. I also got some funny ass comments that I needed to lighten dark occasions. It is nice to know that if I ever get stuck in Tx, GA, NY, OH ect there will be someone close by to grab a beer with or laugh at while they are playing DDR or GH2, muahah. I appologize for jumping the gun on your first comment but the reasons above are why I did it.

Okay I understand your point, I'm just not seeing the [m] flair here. There is a good amount of interesting content and a good group of friends enjoying each others company.

Obviously I haven't been around lately, but before it seemed obvious to me that UF was already headed down the same path. Maybe that changed or I was wrong, I'll try and stop by more and find out.

I appologize for jumping the gun on your first comment but the reasons above are why I did it.

Hey, I understand completely. When I went back and read my first post a second time I realized it came across much different than I intended.

Why have you always hated me? I'm 100% serious. I've never done anything to you, and I've never figured it out.

FG hates everyone man, even me, and I'm universally loved by all. Apr1l and Fly are both fantasizing about me right now, just ask them.