TV!!!

The best I can do right now is show pics of the giant box in my hallway. The thing weighs about the same as me, so I'm gonna have to wait for assistance before I can do more with it.

I dunno, you did a pretty good job hauling that seabag half way across the base last week :fly:

Is seabag code for vagina? What am I missing here

The first day we were at the base the guys got on base liberty. At the end of the day Mike and Bailey left a couple of their seabags with us so they wouldn't have to haul them the next day. Then we learned the cabs weren't allowed on base (even though a cab brought us on the base that morning with no problem) and we had to haul the bags to the gate from the middle of base so that we could catch a cab. These bags weighed about 40lbs each. Most of you would say that's not so bad, but you are also not a 20lb weakling with a ruptured disk like me. So after we got all the way to the gate they informed us that we needed to go to a different gate. At this point Zen and I were ready to fight armed MPs if necessary. There was no way we were going to haul those bags anywhere else. So they let us and some other random people get cabs at that gate. We had to call for a cab three times before it all worked out though. Way too much confusion. I don't get the security there. It's not that bad at Andrews.

for the record, we were ordered to put everything that wouldn't fit into one sea bag and one war bag into a second sea bag and give it to our families and we dropped the bags off right where we thought a cab would be picking them up

The first day we were at the base the guys got on base liberty. At the end of the day Mike and Bailey left a couple of their seabags with us so they wouldn't have to haul them the next day. Then we learned the cabs weren't allowed on base (even though a cab brought us on the base that morning with no problem) and we had to haul the bags to the gate from the middle of base so that we could catch a cab. These bags weighed about 40lbs each. Most of you would say that's not so bad, but you are also not a 20lb weakling with a ruptured disk like me. So after we got all the way to the gate they informed us that we needed to go to a different gate. At this point Zen and I were ready to fight armed MPs if necessary. There was no way we were going to haul those bags anywhere else. So they let us and some other random people get cabs at that gate. We had to call for a cab three times before it all worked out though. Way too much confusion. I don't get the security there. It's not that bad at Andrews.
When we got to the hotel I did carry both seabags, THANK YOU VERAH MUCH

I'm zengoat, I are muscles ROAR

for the record, we were ordered to put everything that wouldn't fit into one sea bag and one war bag into a second sea bag and give it to our families and we dropped the bags off right where we thought a cab would be picking them up

the longer I make you feel guilty about it the longer I get you to do my bidding ;)

I didn't know you put on weight.

I just saw what is possibly the best reality tv show ever. It might even be the best tv show ever. It's called A Double Shot at Love. "Twelve men and twelve lesbians contest for the love and affection of twin bisexual women who are on the search for their true love, and they are known for their striking beauty after having modeled on billboards, magazines and calendars."

They made all the girl contestants dress up like different animals and strut their stuff on a runway. Then they made the guys dress up like superheros and come down a zip line. It was captivating. There was some mild girl on girl action. I assume there will be more as the season progresses. I bet there will be catfights too.

Last edited: