TV!!!

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
so i'm a loser and love TV. anyway, who's excited about what? are your shows back on this season? what new shows are you looking forward to?
i am PISSED that veronica mars is gone. :( i can't WAIT for grey's anatomy!!!

so i'm a loser and love TV. anyway, who's excited about what? are your shows back on this season? what new shows are you looking forward to?
i am PISSED that veronica mars is gone. :( i can't WAIT for grey's anatomy!!!

I am excited about the following: My Name is Earl, Nip/Tuck, and Desperate Housewives.

fip fip fip Christian fip fip fip

the 4400 is about wrapped up and rescue me is over
californication is pretty good and I'll give the bionic woman a few more eps to see if it's worth watching

thorn, I downloaded the whole of season 3 of grey's anatomy in HD for a gf...would you like a copy before I nuke it from my drive?

Thorny, you know if we found a way to procreate. We could create a mad coupon clipping, budgeting, TV watching, craft making monster.

we could practice, you know. :hi2u: i'm all in for this one. :drool:

thorn, I downloaded the whole of season 3 of grey's anatomy in HD for a gf...would you like a copy before I nuke it from my drive?

:heart: i would LOVE one! thank you!! you can bring it to the party on saturday. :hi2u:

I never finished watching last season's Earl and I've seen none of this year's Rescue Me. I think I may save Heroes for the winter. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment because I'm more looking forward to BSG, Lost and the Sarah Connor Chronicles that won't be out til 08.

edit: I plan to avoid Grey's Anatomy out of protest.

Last edited:
I never finished watching last season's Earl and I've seen none of this year's Rescue Me. I think I may save Heroes for the winter. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment because I'm more looking forward to BSG, Lost and the Sarah Connor Chronicles that won't be out til 08.

edit: I plan to avoid Grey's Anatomy out of protest.

I guess that means you won't be coming over on Thursdays then.

:fly:

I'm looking for sex in the trees... erm... Men in Trees, Grey's, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Kitchen Nightmares (Omg Love Gordon Ramsey :drool: ), ANTM (I'm a girl shut up), Nip/Tuck and um, I don't remember what else, until BSG comes back in 2008.

Tonight we have the Chuck premiere which I'll be watching right before Heroes.

I think I'll record K-Ville. I liked the premiere so I'll see how it pans out.

The Shark premiere was good last night.

Family Guy was great.

Also, I'm looking forward to Bones and House. And the Kitchen Nightmares series is great.

Then in mid-season, Jericho and 24.

Also, Brotherhood will be back on Showtime soon, and The Wire starts its final season on HBO soon.

I guess that means you won't be coming over on Thursdays then.

:fly:

I'm looking for sex in the trees... erm... Men in Trees, Grey's, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Kitchen Nightmares (Omg Love Gordon Ramsey :drool: ), ANTM (I'm a girl shut up), Nip/Tuck and um, I don't remember what else, until BSG comes back in 2008.

or, yknow, y'all could come over on thursdays :fly:

11/24/07, BSG's Razor movie comes out!

one_l.jpg

cain_l.jpg

cylon_l.jpg

starbuck_l.jpg

And a week later the DVD comes out with extended footage that won't be aired. :cool: