Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

The old lady likes some show on Netflix with Lily Tomlin in it about a couple old ladies trying to start a company making dildos for old ladies.
Wonder if she's trying to tell me something...

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
@kiwi does your husband need someone to tell him everything is gonna be ok and that he can just read the books again and pretend the show never existed after that season finale of WoT?

Man, that show is not great for costing 10m an episode

@kiwi does your husband need someone to tell him everything is gonna be ok and that he can just read the books again and pretend the show never existed after that season finale of WoT?

He hasn’t watched it yet. He’s so completely and utterly disappointed in the entire thing. He is on book 5 I think. Started reading right after the first episode aired.

I haven't seen the episode, but I'm super glad I stopped reading the books. :lol: That said, I am enjoying the show.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
He hasn’t watched it yet. He’s so completely and utterly disappointed in the entire thing. He is on book 5 I think. Started reading right after the first episode aired.
Man, where does he find that much time to read. That's about what I did and I'm only on book 4, which is a monster of book. I think it's like 1100 pages