Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

@APRIL and I watched 3-4 episodes and didn't really care for it. A friend of mine mentioned it taking like 6 episodes and then its amazing. Yeah, not interested in a show that takes 6 hours before I like it.

If I ain’t getting it by episode two, fuck it. I mean enjoying it.

@APRIL and I watched 3-4 episodes and didn't really care for it. A friend of mine mentioned it taking like 6 episodes and then its amazing. Yeah, not interested in a show that takes 6 hours before I like it.

Yeah you need to catch my attention well before the 6 hour mark.

I saw the trailer for the coming (and final) season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and it looks awesome.

I have to admit, I feel like half an idiot for subscribing to Disney Ploos for two programs, one of which is ending, and reruns of the 8 SW movies that are available.

Give me more!

didn't think i'd like "The Aeronauts", but i loved it! Amazon Prime
I don't know if it's familiarity with actual ballooning (which is the least interesting mode of transport in history) or just fatigue about period pieces, but none of the preview looked even remotely interesting to me :/

I don't know if it's familiarity with actual ballooning (which is the least interesting mode of transport in history) or just fatigue about period pieces, but none of the preview looked even remotely interesting to me :/

Bro, it took me 3 sittings over a 2 week span of time, but i got it done! the feat was astounding and took my breath away!

Bro, it took me 3 sittings over a 2 week span of time, but i got it done! the feat was astounding and took my breath away!

I gotta try it now. I know the air gets thin up there but if it’s good enough to actually make you feel breathless, that’s a whole new level of HD I gotta try.

• Haha
Reactions: pacojas
I gotta try it now. I know the air gets thin up there but if it’s good enough to actually make you feel breathless, that’s a whole new level of HD I gotta try.

i hate heights and yes the views made me nauseous. 🤣 the actual science learned was epic for the period. the female lead was fictional, but James Glaisher was a real hero

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I just started a series called Bloodline. I guess it’s been around for awhile but I’ve never noticed it. Episode one, not too shabby.

Linda Cardellini droooool