Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I’m dipping my toes in “Queen of the South”. I see it suffers from the same affliction that a lot of shows suffer from, inconsistencies with continuity, cars racing down the street with the gear lever in Park, etc.

I may have to get off my ass and try to work in the yard a little.

I don’t know how many more episodes of the new Sacha Baron Cohen show I can last through. It makes me want to fucking die. Episode two is just a big reveal of how shallow and racist the US can be and is in places, and it’s sickening. Arizona. I almost moved there in the mid-1990s. Whew! Dodged that bullet.

I’m surprised his cover doesn’t get blown constantly via getting his ass kicked, ruining the whole bit. Maybe his show only portrays the bits that he survived unscathed?

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I don’t know how many more episodes of the new Sacha Baron Cohen show I can last through. It makes me want to fucking die. Episode two is just a big reveal of how shallow and racist the US can be and is in places, and it’s sickening. Arizona. I almost moved there in the mid-1990s. Whew! Dodged that bullet.

I’m surprised his cover doesn’t get blown constantly via getting his ass kicked, ruining the whole bit. Maybe his show only portrays the bits that he survived unscathed?
I haven't seen the second episode yet, but yeah that show is REALLY uncomfortable.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant