Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Yup, I noticed that missing last night watching it. Was pretty obvious. When I went back and watched it a second time you see when it disappears.

2. You motherfucker, I saw this 10 minutes before I watched

3. Lol!

4. Don't watch it but the spoiler's already been spilt.
    [​IMG]

5. #2206 Domon, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    i figure about 3-5 days is the limit for spoilers on Tv episodes anyway. After that its on the watcher to avoid them at all cost.

not one motherfucking day through @Mikeawesome

6. that, and the book has only been out for like 14 years or so...

7. yeah, that has nothing to do with anything.

Dont be a dick. Thats a good general rule in life.

8. Domon is going to flip when Cersei kills Tyrion.

9. Also, when Doctor Manhattan shows up in the 6th book, and annihilates the world.

10. I remember the mid season finally of The Walking Dead a few months back within a minute of the show ending this chick I went to high school with posted on her FB page "Oh my God I can't believe the Governor killed Hershel!!" So many people went nuts on her for the post I think she had to go into witness protection. I told her wtf is wrong with you?? In this age when more people record / TiVo instead of watch TV live wtf were you thinking posting that?? The girl was always a ditz and it didn't even faze her. It's like coming out of a movie theatre and talking about the ending of the movie in front of everyone lined up for the next showing. Duh!

11. #2213 ZRH, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    SANSA ENDS UP CONTROLLING ALL THE THINGS

12. [​IMG]

13. If you're a fan of Heavy Metal magazine and Michael Jai White (Spawn), check out Metal Hurlant Chronicles.

14. I wanted to watch but my Monday DVR schedule is already full. Looked interesting though.

15. He was also the star of Black Dynamite. I need to watch that again.

16. Holy shit. Rick & Morty is #10 all time on IMDB's top 10 list.
    [​IMG]

17. Everyone who voted for them is a moronic imbecile.