trippy ass photos of mars

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥797
Well, they've done it. Google maps for mars. Who knew?

http://mars.google.com

edit: the maps are color coded for elevation which ends up making them look slightly psychadelic
edit some more: in addition to elevation, you can see the maps in infrared or vivid black and white.

Last edited:
Coqui said:
Inagaddadavida baby!
Don't you know that I'll always love you!

Ever see the episode of the Simpsons where Bart passes out Sheet Music in church for a song named In the Garden of Eden? The orgainst passes out at the end of playing the solo. It was very funny.

Foxy will blow his mind fly.

Yep. I'm down with Visuals. I believe we each have our own individual concepts of reality. How do I know that the color I was told was red looks the same to you? It could be we both were taught that color is red but we see it as different things. Good acid just opens the doors of preception. And makes me jolly.

wow after a few right turns and one left turn at the end I can get to mars from where I work in about 774,632 hours

b_sinning said:
Yep. I'm down with Visuals. I believe we each have our own individual concepts of reality. How do I know that the color I was told was red looks the same to you? It could be we both were taught that color is red but we see it as different things. Good acid just opens the doors of preception. And makes me jolly.

:eek: But I like my reality....for the most part. I'd be too afraid to loose touch with it. I might not find my way back. :(

elpmis said:
wow after a few right turns and one left turn at the end I can get to mars from where I work in about 774,632 hours

Stop driving like an old lady and I bet you could cut that in half.

Pandora said:
:eek: But I like my reality....for the most part. I'd be too afraid to loose touch with it. I might not find my way back. :(

That's what I hope for everytime. Red pill or blue pill? Fuck it. Just eat both of them and hold on tight.