trippy ass photos of mars

b_sinning said:
Yep. I'm down with Visuals. I believe we each have our own individual concepts of reality. How do I know that the color I was told was red looks the same to you? It could be we both were taught that color is red but we see it as different things. Good acid just opens the doors of preception. And makes me jolly.

OMG - Foxy... :drool:

Candy said:
OMFG. I forgot about that stuff. Yeah, it blows your mind alright. I guess you could possibly think you were on mars. LOL

wonder what it'd be like locked in the purple room with disco lights going after that

I wouldn't even think of taking foxy and hitting a club. You really would be dancing on the ceiling.

The ultimate thing I would like to do in life is float in zero gravity after taking lots of acid and have tons of lasers, strobes, and crazy lights going off. And really awesome music. Screw winning a metal in the olympics or curing a major disease. I just want to trip in space. Beam me up Scotty!

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: never heard of it

O <- loop

x <- me

um, this applies to me as well, i guess. i thought i was still in the loop a BIT, even though i know NOTHING of the pop songs out lately, but i guess i AM old. sigh.

Thorn Bird said:
um, this applies to me as well, i guess. i thought i was still in the loop a BIT, even though i know NOTHING of the pop songs out lately, but i guess i AM old. sigh.

ANCIENT!

thrawn said:
:lol:

you do realize you only have two months on me :fly:

so respect your elders and gimme somma that marklar you keep stealin' from the arcade. :D

and don't EVER point out that i'm older than you again. EVAR.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Music I'm down with, I got me one of them newfangled little shiny silver records the other day

hawt damn! you mean wonna them thar laser disc thingys? them's suuuur purdy!!! how's it work on that record playin' dealy?

Thorn Bird said:
hawt damn! you mean wonna them thar laser disc thingys? them's suuuur purdy!!! how's it work on that record playin' dealy?
Well this crazy stuff that the kids are listening to (The record I bought was by some guy named Reese's Pieces I think, memory ain't so good anymore) kinda sounds like my cat scratching on the storm door

ChikkenNoodul said:
Music I'm down with, I got me one of them newfangled little shiny silver records the other day

Have you procured one of Mr. Marconi's wireless sets yet? They somehow transform audible sound into a form suitable for conveyance through the luminiferous aether. The newest sets are so compact that they can even be mounted in motrized carriages.