FYI transgender is a mental illness.

The best way to see if she's "into that type of shit" is to grab her throat gently (then firmly) as you're taking her from behind.

They usually like that, though I've never progressed past a firm grab. A hard slap on the rump will really get them wet.

#ShitYouAlreadyKnewAbout

We were on a lame bass player forum, which was banning us right and left.
The short version is we figured out we could give a fuck about talkbassing or basstalking. We just wanna hang out.
So, you guys were trying to talk about general stuff and the forum mods were flipping out like sissy twink reddit snowflakers to stay on-topic?

Fuck that shit.

The best way to see if she's "into that type of shit" is to grab her throat gently (then firmly) as you're taking her from behind.

They usually like that, though I've never progressed past a firm grab. A hard slap on the rump will really get them wet.

#ShitYouAlreadyKnewAbout

I can't be with a chick who doesn't like the be choked during sex. im not into vanilla shit

would they ban wickie on said forum?
If Wickie went to TalkBass and did Wickie shit, Wickie would have a permaban within 3 months.
Granted Wickie would have 3 temp bans which lasted most of that 90 days.
TB is one of the few profit generating forums which has silver and gold premium memberships so members can buy and sell gear at discounted prices.
The owner rakes an easy 6 figure income off premium memberships.

If Wickie went to TalkBass and did Wickie shit, Wickie would have a permaban within 3 months.
Granted Wickie would have 3 temp bans which lasted most of that 90 days.
TB is one of the few profit generating forums which has silver and gold premium memberships so members can buy and sell gear at discounted prices.
The owner rakes an easy 6 figure income off premium memberships.

the place is super gay these days. you can't say jack without backlash from a thousand lemmings, piling on with the same witless retorts, ad nauseam!!!

mellow & slo and self-affirmation threads have murdered OT :(

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
omg,.. imagine having friends over for dinner right after wet, nasty sex on that table!
EWWWW :confused:,.. reminds me when i caught my neighbor changing her baby on the table minutes before she served her other children, wtf

5%-

In a previous life my SO dated a French guy. He had her over for authentic French dinner and to meet his family, etc.

She was too grossed out to try the pate because it looked like baby shit and she can't think anything without saying it.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
5%-

In a previous life my SO dated a French guy. He had her over for authentic French dinner and to meet his family, etc.

She was too grossed out to try the pate because it looked like baby shit and she can't think anything without saying it.

Gorton (pork spread) is awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer