FYI transgender is a mental illness.

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,759
I mean it should be obvious something is wrong with their head when they think they are a different sex. Don't take it from wickie though here is a Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist saying that Transgender is 'Mental Disorder'

(CNSNews.com) -- Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

The transgendered person’s disorder, said Dr. McHugh, is in the person’s “assumption” that they are different than the physical reality of their body, their maleness or femaleness, as assigned by nature. It is a disorder similar to a “dangerously thin” person suffering anorexia who looks in the mirror and thinks they are “overweight,” said McHugh.

oh you know more than a high ranking DR. from johns hopkins?
This douchebag has been fighting against transgendered people for the past 40 years or so. He preaches discredited theories, and believes that homosexuality is a choice. He also ignores neurological and genetic research that shows evidence that there is a biological cause for gender dysmorphia.

So, yeah, it's possible for anyone in this thread* to know more than this cocknosed asshole

*except for you, of course.

This douchebag has been fighting against transgendered people for the past 40 years or so. He preaches discredited theories, and believes that homosexuality is a choice. He also ignores neurological and genetic research that shows evidence that there is a biological cause for gender dysmorphia.

So, yeah, it's possible for anyone in this thread* to know more than this cocknosed asshole

*except for you, of course.

everyone knows people are born gay unless they are an attention seeking whore who makes out with her girlfriend in bars

You guys don't agree with his point about trans people seeing themselves as the other sex is equal to an anorexic person seeing themselves as fat?
Anorexia is a mental disorder, which merits treatment because it obviously affects a person's health.

Transgenderism might be a mental disorder, which merits treatment because...?

my uncle will be my aunt soon...my cousins dont treat him bad, the daughter his supportive, the son is deeply religious so disagrees but is super kind to him (almost her) my grandma is heartbroken but loving, my father and mother have acted horrendously.

he tells my grandma he (she) appreciates me being kind and not acting weird....so that makes me feel decent

You guys don't agree with his point about trans people seeing themselves as the other sex is equal to an anorexic person seeing themselves as fat?
No.

There are genetic markers, structural differences in the brain, and even different electrochemical activity in the brain of those that identify as trans. Anorexic people have a poor body image.