Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
will it still be front wheel drive? :fly:
the reason I put camry in quotes is because no nascar is as advertised

discuss

KNYTE said:
The American cars are about to get pwnted.

I don't watch any of this shit but that brings up a good question...I know toyota has been racing the tundra in the truck racing series(whatever it's called)...how are they doing?

Coqui said:
The hell? Camry is the least powerful car I have ever driven.

this "camry" will have a tube frame/chassis, be rwd, have a v8, and probably make something like 700hp

Coqui said:
The hell? Camry is the least powerful car I have ever driven.
When my car was nailed by a pizza delivery boy I had a Ford 500 for a rental for like 10 days - that car fucking sucked, I hate American Automotive Engineering

elpmis said:
When my car was nailed by a pizza delivery boy I had a Ford 500 for a rental for like 10 days - that car fucking sucked, I hate American Automotive Engineering

The 500 was a flop in almost every sense. Boring to look at, underpowered, and in the long run no different than the Taurus. From what I hear Ford isn't cotinuing it after next sales season.

Coqui said:

A guy at the illegal races in Ontario (California) had one of those and used to smoke pretty much everyone out there. It was hilarious to watch. There was also a guy with an old skool Rabbit that would run 13s.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
The 500 was a flop in almost every sense. Boring to look at, underpowered, and in the long run no different than the Taurus. From what I hear Ford isn't cotinuing it after next sales season.
It lagged like it had a turbo, but it didn't have a turbo

elpmis said:
my point was that FWD cars have been in Nascar before, I just didn't make it well

afaik, there has never been a real fwd car in nascar...they call it a lumina but some vague similarities with the external skin is where that ends