tom cruise gets even weirder

say what now?

"In 1998, Channel 4 chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall fried a placenta with shallots and garlic and served it up to 20 guests, including the baby's mum and dad."

:o

My wife's aunt was in the room when my wife gave birth to our son. She kept telling me to ask them to save the placenta so we could plant it in our yard with a new tree. I threw her hippie butt out of the room.

My wife can't even clean up dog poop without saying she's going to puke so I just knew I'd be the one gardening with organs and fuck that.

b_sinning said:
My wife's aunt was in the room when my wife gave birth to our son. She kept telling me to ask them to save the placenta so we could plant it in our yard with a new tree. I threw her hippie butt out of the room.

My wife can't even clean up dog poop without saying she's going to puke so I just knew I'd be the one gardening with organs and fuck that.

ahahaha...good call :)

bast_imret said:
I eat the hearts of my slain enemies.

:mad: beaten

I would like to change my answer in the thread about killing people I've never met from just Paris Hilton to both Paris Hilton and Tom Cruise.

b_sinning said:

i've heard of that. did you SEE that placenta? my midwife flipped it inside out, stuck her hand in it, and was explaining it to us. spange had no problems with the birth (he even delivered spangelet himself,) but when midwife was playing meat puppet with my placenta, we both got sick. :barf:

no way in HELL HELL HELL i'd eat that bag. :barf:

Oh I saw the placenta and the doc started doing that discovery channel teaching crap and I just told her to chunk it or my wife was going to hurl on us.

Thorn Bird said:
i've heard of that. did you SEE that placenta? my midwife flipped it inside out, stuck her hand in it, and was explaining it to us. spange had no problems with the birth (he even delivered spangelet himself,) but when midwife was playing meat puppet with my placenta, we both got sick. :barf:

no way in HELL HELL HELL i'd eat that bag. :barf:
*reminds self to add this to the list of questions for potential midwives