Today is the day . . .

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

it looks like they have forgotten, i mean its been yearsssss, lol
Forget? :lol:

Look up "US v Susan Knudsen Schneider", the IRS sued her 10 years to the day after her spouse died. They just asses compound interest on the amount due at a rate of 6% DAILY.

Forget? :lol:

Look up "US v Susan Knudsen Schneider", the IRS sued her 10 years to the day after her spouse died. They just asses compound interest on the amount due at a rate of 6% DAILY.

6%APR daily compounded right? not 6% compounded daily...that would be insane.

WAY TO GO!!!
we are just starting to pay on spange's school loans. :barf: the thought of paying interest on money makes me sick to my stomach.

may i offer a couple of bits: if you do get a credit card to get back a good score, you can pay your gas or water or something with it and pay it off each month. this way, you're using it but not using it, and working on your score.

second: do something with that $240 like invest or pay off debt or save it since you've been living without it for years now. find a calculator that would determine how much after years and interest that $240 would make you. that's encouraging to see. :D

i'm sure you feel WONDERFUL...and you should...what a feeling to be debt free!!!

6%APR daily compounded right? not 6% compounded daily...that would be insane.

Im fairly sure it's 6% of the TOTAL compounded daily up to 100% the original amount. This isnt a bank account.

Last edited:
WAY TO GO!!!
we are just starting to pay on spange's school loans. :barf: the thought of paying interest on money makes me sick to my stomach.

may i offer a couple of bits: if you do get a credit card to get back a good score, you can pay your gas or water or something with it and pay it off each month. this way, you're using it but not using it, and working on your score.

second: do something with that $240 like invest or pay off debt or save it since you've been living without it for years now. find a calculator that would determine how much after years and interest that $240 would make you. that's encouraging to see. :D

i'm sure you feel WONDERFUL...and you should...what a feeling to be debt free!!!

I did keep a couple credit cards so that I wouldn't clean out my entire history . I am going to put the 240 to good use. I am thinking half on my car payment, and half in a savings account.