Today is my 9 year wedding anniversary!

Gallywampus, der har base på Fyn, spiller irsk og amerikansk folkemusik for fuld skrue, og gør det i alle mulige og - til tider - umulige sammenhænge; festivaller, bryllupper, byfester, værtshuse, gilder af enhver slags, og nynner også gerne til en ildebrand iblandt.
Gallywampus synger om skibe der kæntrer, om whiskey i stride strømme, uartige piger, smålumre soldater, beskidte gamle byer, ulykkelig kærlighed, blodige nederlag, det sorteste gravøl og dansende skeletter i skabet, flere skibe der kæntrer osv., og når al denne dårskab bliver for meget ryger der gerne et par reels, hornpipes og andet fodtrampende rabalder af panden.

We met in the hotel bar, he in his anatomically correct Scooby Doo costume, and I in my My Little Pony outfit. After several cosmopolitans, we were both frisky enough to head upstairs.
As I followed him up the stairwell, the gentle side to side swishing of his tail began slightly nauseate me as I followed it with my eyes.
"Wait!" I cried, as I turned to the corner to empty my dollar dinner from the sizzler on the tiled floor. As half-digested strip steak and 3 cosmos splashed all over my hooves, I heard the door slam.
He was gone. My dream of plowing Scooby-Doos tender rump were not to happen.

We met in the hotel bar, he in his anatomically correct Scooby Doo costume, and I in my My Little Pony outfit. After several cosmopolitans, we were both frisky enough to head upstairs.
As I followed him up the stairwell, the gentle side to side swishing of his tail began slightly nauseate me as I followed it with my eyes.
"Wait!" I cried, as I turned to the corner to empty my dollar dinner from the sizzler on the tiled floor. As half-digested strip steak and 3 cosmos splashed all over my hooves, I heard the door slam.
He was gone. My dream of plowing Scooby-Doos tender rump were not to happen.

:lol: :waw:

Congrats! I was married at 20 and am going on 7 years. I wouldn't have it any other way, who cares what all these sour pusses say.

Yes, but if they are very small more than one is required. Conversely, only a fraction is needed if it is comically oversized. A believe that finding the average between all these situations will lead me to the answer.

Ah, I see.
Well, I tend to follow the half-plate method.
If its bigger than half the plate, its too much
Smaller, its not enough.
The problem, tho , is plate size regulation. Some places have bigger ones, some smaller. If there were an industry standard, the problem would solve itself.
But I fear the plate fabrication industry is full of rogues and non-team players so agreeing on a standard size is something likely to never happen.