Today I said good bye to a lifetime friend

So Candy you wanna get really really drunk tonight and make a complete ass out of ourselves? Cause you know I am down for getting TANKED with ya!

I said it, you're thinking it. Same thing.

This is something that's really bothering her so she wanted to tell people she thought might just listen. She lets people do shit to her that confounds and enrages me before she finally breaks down and can't take anymore. Some people write songs, some people paint pictures; the Bub creates threads for you folks. The person she's writing of has been a fixture and a disappointment, albeit with brilliance in his field and flashes of promise in his personal life, for a long time in her life. They have know each other for many, many years and I as well have been a friend for 3 years now. Poking fun at someone's rationale for posting a trauma in her life, with the exception of inline, isn't very nice. You're one person I've yet to meet on here whom I think would be a hoot to chill with. Don't be a dick.

Sarcasmo - what crawled up your ass today? This was a vent - we have to listen to your bullshit trials and tribulations about how you can't find god or a woman and your baby's mama fucked you around; at least this person doesn't belong to this forum, you don't know if they are male or female, and they don't even own a fucking computer! How am I making myself out to be the good guy! Jesus - nothing like getting attacked from some douchbag who has no idea wtf he is even talking about.

Way to air your dirty laundry to the entire forum, like that was necessary for closure or being a better person. How ironic.

It's not my dirty laundry and how can you judge when you don't have any information nor will I give you enough to make an assumption like that?

Funny how we all know your situation. I never once have called you out - you don't like what you read - don't fucking read it!

I SAID THIS IS JUST A VENT THREAD

:(
Is this what happens when you turn 30? You finally grow up enough to realize who is important in your life and who is cancer? .

Thats pretty much what happened with me... there was a slow progression in my late 20's until things really came to a head right around the 30 mark. It's a painful process to go through but in the end it's really the best thing. :) Stay focused on the positive people in your life and you'll be amazed how that positivity will multiply!

Thats pretty much what happened with me... there was a slow progression in my late 20's until things really came to a head right around the 30 mark. It's a painful process to go through but in the end it's really the best thing. :) Stay focused on the positive people in your life and you'll be amazed how that positivity will multiply!

Thank you. I am heartbroken really but staying in the relationship was enabling this person to continue on their downward spiral. It is better for both of us.

Apparently you have internet again so.......

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?!?

Thank you. I am heartbroken really but staying in the relationship was enabling this person to continue on their downward spiral. It is better for both of us.

Things will get better, you'll see. I think the worst feeling is the guilt which comes along with letting someone else down... like you somehow have the power to save this person from him/herself if you just stick it out just a little bit longer. Unfortunately it doesn't work this way. Like you said, it is best for the other person to be cut loose because as long as they have someone around enabling them or making excuses for them, theres no need for change. It's like Eleanor Roosevelt says, Nobody can disrespect you without your consent. :)

Maybe Sarcasmo is just being a douchebag with the hopes of hurrying your grieving process along to the anger phase?

holy sheet you married lady when did you get back?

Things will get better, you'll see. I think the worst feeling is the guilt which comes along with letting someone else down... like you somehow have the power to save this person from him/herself if you just stick it out just a little bit longer. Unfortunately it doesn't work this way. Like you said, it is best for the other person to be cut loose because as long as they have someone around enabling them or making excuses for them, theres no need for change. It's like Eleanor Roosevelt says, Nobody can disrespect you without your consent. :)

Maybe Sarcasmo is just being a douchebag with the hopes of hurrying your grieving process along to the anger phase?

LOL @ Sarcasmo - I hope so.

I SINCERELY appreciate your response. It makes perfect sense and now I don't feel like such a douchebag. 17 Years is a long time to know someone so it's sad, but I'm OK.

On another note: HOLY SHIT ARE YOU MARRIED TOO???????

Congrats - I haven't read your thread yet, it's next!