To Starbucks...

The speed with which that left my body, jesus...

I had a hole on me the width of a biro pen, and I could have shit through the eye of a needle.

Only time I can ever justify going and paying some exorbitant amount of money for coffee is over the holidays when they offer Eggnog Lattes.

Now that's a good beverage.

Edit: I posted this without reading the full thread. Props to Galen for liking egg nog.

Last edited:
I bought a coffee cup from Star Bucks in Kuwait City. I paid like 40 bucks for it but they said I got unlimited refills of any coffee. I used the crap out of that thing all of the Middle East. Unfortunately it doesn't work in the US. Bastards.

I also cannot stand eggnog. It's way to thick and coats your entire mouth and is impossible to get out.

You know I'm not even gonna attempt to joke with this one. You set yourself up here but it's way to easy for me. Someone else can feel free to take it.

You know I'm not even gonna attempt to joke with this one. You set yourself up here but it's way to easy for me. Someone else can feel free to take it.

No one really makes fun of her. I dont even make fun of her. It just seems wrong.

I also cannot stand eggnog. It's way to thick and coats your entire mouth and is impossible to get out.

I've never had that problem with egg nog. Egg nog is the most wonderful drink ever concocted by man. I have to purposefully avoid any coffee shop during the holidays because I know full well I'll go get an eggnog latte.

Tannins=migraines for me. I don't really like the taste anyway. Bitter is not my thing. My morning consists of a coke and a smoke.

In traditional UF style, it would probably be hilarious to change "coke" to "cock", but I won't because it's lame.

I couldn't stomach coke or any soft drink early in the morning. Do you ever drink tea or anything?