time to thank another dead person

F33nX said:
i've used my floaters already for the past 3 weeks, this will make my 3rd 3-day weekend this year :D
wow i'm jealous. I always have to put in 4 hours sat mornings becaue I leave early throughout the week.

F33nX said:
that's kinda crappy. tho they won't let us come in on saturdays anymore, too much abuse of flex time.
not really. I leave at 3pm mon and wed, then work 4 hours sat to make up for it. Those 4 hours are usually spent watching movies on my laptop in the dark in my office. The actual task I have to do on Saturday takes about 20 minutes total. The rest is free time. :D

edit: i usually wear swishy pants and a hoody that day. Comfortable++

entity of state government = pretty much every holiday off.

we got sixteen days off last year due to holidays.

CletusJones said:
not really. I leave at 3pm mon and wed, then work 4 hours sat to make up for it. Those 4 hours are usually spent watching movies on my laptop in the dark in my office. The actual task I have to do on Saturday takes about 20 minutes total. The rest is free time. :D

edit: i usually wear swishy pants and a hoody that day. Comfortable++

lol, that's why they took that option away from us. unless your supervisor is there on saturday with you, you can't come in to make up hours. and good luck getting one of them to give up sleep on a saturday morning:p

No holiday for me. I can't believe a company down here in tha dirty south doesn't celebrate MLK day. Bastards.

this thread almost makes me wish I was an american.... for today only :p

Then I remember my job doesn't get holidays :(