time to thank another dead person

i have this week off and next week too..

Unemplyed is fun after all

F33nX said:
lol, that's why they took that option away from us. unless your supervisor is there on saturday with you, you can't come in to make up hours. and good luck getting one of them to give up sleep on a saturday morning:p
I realize that this response is a little late, but...
They let me do whatever I want as long as I book my 40 and don't get too into OT. I've got keys and alarm codes so I come and go as I please. :D

Every day's a day off for me :cool:

Granted, that's because I suck and am not really doing anything right now, but still..

First post outside of PG :D Thanks for the release!

JJ Lady said:
Working on Saturday sucks!
are you kidding? it just sucks to have to wake up to go there. Once I'm there, I'll start up some programs, unwrap my tasty croissan'wich from BK and drink my coffee - all while watching a DVD on my laptop and wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. My saturday at work > *.saturdayatwork

CletusJones said:
are you kidding? it just sucks to have to wake up to go there. Once I'm there, I'll start up some programs, unwrap my tasty croissan'wich from BK and drink my coffee - all while watching a DVD on my laptop and wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. My saturday at work > *.saturdayatwork
Yeah...if you get comp time or something that is cool, but I get nothing for it!

JJ Lady said:
Yeah...if you get comp time or something that is cool, but I get nothing for it!
I leave early all the time so I have to make up some time. Plus, I'm hourly now that this law that was passed in August took effect.