FYI Time to move to Mars v. spiders

It'd be awesome to sit on the couch with the spider watching hockey and be like, hey Dave you like the ducks? And for the spider to look at me with 15 hooded eyes and then back at the TV.

Maybe we should sacrifice some people to appease the spider gods.

I recommend we start here

0a5ZjzM.jpg

Dang! Do those hotties post on here???

Pfffft, no
Camel Spiders are the ones you need to worry about
Theyre large, agressive, and carnivorous.
Oh yeah.

Yes, no, no.

Theyre big, size of a tarantula, but they leave you alone if you leave them alone. All spiders are carnivorous. The aggressive theory, is because theyre run at you sometimes to stand in your shadow, if you run from them, they keep chasing the shadow. If you stop, they stop. They just want to be in the shade.

They dont eat your face in the night. They dont even have venom.

Yes, no, no.

Theyre big, size of a tarantula, but they leave you alone if you leave them alone. All spiders are carnivorous. The aggressive theory, is because theyre run at you sometimes to stand in your shadow, if you run from them, they keep chasing the shadow. If you stop, they stop. They just want to be in the shade.

So they aggressively charge you in order to inject poison directly into your face? Why didn't you say so earlier!? We should all be panicking right now!!!

Yes, no, no.

It would be neato, if for like one day, or even just a few hours, you didnt act like an ass.

It would be neato if you didnt spread stupid rumors. Next you'll be saying daddy long legs are the most poisonous spiders.

Oh, well, deary me, Ill be sure and check all my postings against wikipedia to ensure factual content from now on.
Just for you.
Because it would be a disservice to all mankind exaggerated something for comedic effect on the internets.