Halp Threads being closed

You should ask DJB about some Chiefs-esque stories from back in the day when me, my bro and him used to play hockey.

At one face off my bro was up against some guy who he knew wasn't wearing a cup, soon as the whistle went instead of going for the puck he shoved his stick between his girdle and lifted him into the air with it.

POW!

I'm tired of people airing their grievances. Please ban personal attacks or I'll find someone who will.

the majority of people in the thread were deserving of a ban at some point. should I have banned the whole forum? if you'd rather someone else mod than by all means please proceed. I wouldn't take it personally in the slightest :heart:

the majority of people in the thread were deserving of a ban at some point. should I have banned the whole forum? if you'd rather someone else mod than by all means please proceed. I wouldn't take it personally in the slightest :heart:

I have no idea, as I just dont have time to read the thread. I'm probably going to get us some help. :heart: