Hawt Thoughts on carputer

While I can definitely appreciate the techy aspect of the carputer I would personally never put more money into a device that is designed to fall apart (the car, not the puter).

Again that's why I want to design it for a double DIN, so I can transplant it after my POS Fit is through.

Seriously, this seems like an awfully outdated use of money. Wardriving? I think Matthew Broderick did that in War Games.

/2 consecutive days of War Games references.

Seriously, this seems like an awfully outdated use of money. Wardriving? I think Matthew Broderick did that in War Games.

/2 consecutive days of War Games references.

after that he's going to cruise the neighborhood and find out whose garage doors he can open with his clicker

after that he's going to cruise the neighborhood and find out whose garage doors he can open with his clicker

Ages ago I had this HP iPaq that I was able to control anything that used infra-red. I used to turn off TVs displaying flight schedules at the airport.

Wait a minute... is this for the Fit? I thought you fucking hated that car. Did you reconcile or something?

No, I still hate the car with the passion of ten thousand Danelle Steele novels.

Making it a double DIN solution, I can transplant it into any other car much more easily.

And it would be a cool challenge I think to redo the sound system to be something quite good (or at least better) and still maintain 100% of the only thing useful in a Fit, the interior space.