This weeks resolve: Giving away free marklar

Nemo said:
I would usually reply with a word used for dog feces at this moment but I'll show restraint.
I could edit your posts to show a lot of cussing, call you out on it, and make big marklar bucks.

Watch out, balling outta control.

before this last week, it had been almost a year and a half since i last swore out loud. i think i had typed it two or three times.

it gets pretty easy after a while. the only hard part is not saying it when it would make something funny.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Use replacement words, they're somtimes funnier IMO

So the other day, I stubbed my green bean toe while walking to the pener to take a dump. My piece of water boss hops into the next stall and starts blimping talking to me!

shut the hell up you foul toothed scot. i know dutch whores with better taste. and gimme back my marklar.

Kabn said:
before this last week, it had been almost a year and a half since i last swore out loud. i think i had typed it two or three times.

it gets pretty easy after a while. the only hard part is not saying it when it would make something funny.

been ten years for me

b_sinning said:
I've gotten better about swearing out loud since my son was born. But alone in the car driving I still go off like I'm Sam Kenison.

well i guess thats better than looking like sam kinison. HI NEMO.

b_sinning said:
Fat, dead, and rotting would not be a good look for me.

yeah, wouldnt work for most people. but she just doesnt have a choice. we play the hand were dealt i guess.

Nemo said:
Let me guess, "I STILL DONT HAVE MY CHOCOLATE"? :p

Nobody else does either, write to your pres.
Now that you mention it, I do not have my chocolate. It's okay though, It'll show up all melted and smashed eventually.

I just wanted to say hello, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCKING SNAP ON ME.

Both my husband and I have to work on our swearing. I say goddamnit all the time, esp. at work. With a little one on the way, we really need to clean up our language. I don't want to be one of those parents who swear at there kids.