This weeks resolve: Giving away free marklar

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,346
4,896
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
I have decided that this week on UF I will not swear (aside from in PMs) and the person who quotes me swearing first will get 500-1000 marklar. I swear like a fucking sailor and I think I should try and restrict myself, even in typing. This morning I woke up and the first thing I said "Shut the fuck up bitch and get the fuck out my room". I guess I take after my dad but still, I swear too much.

Content: Can swallowing chewing gum eventually kill you?
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,814
37,516
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
Nemo said:
Yeah right, I think we need to keep a tally of everytime I've had to correct your posts. :p
Spelling schpelling. I have food to worry about, not the Nemo's Spelling Bee.
 

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
47,726
205
41
48
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
***The following is a test of the NME anti-swear system***
***This is only a test***

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Iraq, blood for oil, America the free, british food sucks, bad teeth, stupid limeys, soccer sucks, Metallica is noise pollution, Tony Blair is the best British ruler ever, Buddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabudda

***This was only a test***
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,814
37,516
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
ChikkenNoodul said:
***The following is a test of the NME anti-swear system***
***This is only a test***

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Iraq, blood for oil, America the free, british food sucks, bad teeth, stupid limeys, soccer sucks, Metallica is noise pollution, Tony Blair is the best British ruler ever, Buddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabudda

***This was only a test***
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
 

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,346
4,896
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
ChikkenNoodul said:
***The following is a test of the NME anti-swear system***
***This is only a test***

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Iraq, blood for oil, America the free, british food sucks, bad teeth, stupid limeys, soccer sucks, Metallica is noise pollution, Tony Blair is the best British ruler ever, Buddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabudda

***This was only a test***
I think you'll find it's spelt Buddha, not Budda. However in response to your coaxing I tell you this: Reading George Bush, Dick Cheney made me laugh because it goes "Bush, Dick" get it? :fly:

As for the rest, there's no accounting for taste on this forum. :eek:
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
43
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593.23
Marklar
M3,593
Nemo said:
I have decided that this week on UF I will not swear (aside from in PMs) and the person who quotes me swearing first will get 500-1000 marklar. I swear like a fucking sailor and I think I should try and restrict myself, even in typing. This morning I woke up and the first thing I said "Shut the fuck up bitch and get the fuck out my room". I guess I take after my dad but still, I swear too much.

Content: Can swallowing chewing gum eventually kill you?
I'll take the money now thank you
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,814
37,516
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
Nemo said:
I think you'll find it's spelt Buddha, not Budda. However in response to your coaxing I tell you this: Reading George Bush, Dick Cheney made me laugh because it goes "Bush, Dick" get it? :fly:
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
As for the rest, there's no accounting for taste on this forum.
YA I SEE CUSSING IN THERE. :fly: