This story...so familiar...

theacoustician said:
Nothing, but they also won't make one anymore.
Thats BS because you go in there, pick out the bread you want and then what toppings you want. Of course you can have a club you ninny.

theacoustician said:
BECAUSE I"VE NEVER HAD IT HAPPENED MEANS IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED

Subway got rid of half their good subs in favor of all kinds of wacky shit no one buys. They don't even make the Subway club anymore at the store closest to me. It sucks.

If you don't put shit like mayo and oil on it, stuff thats bad for you anyway, it isn't gonna get soggy.

And its not our fault you live in such a bass ackwards part of the world where they fuck with menu staples.

April23 said:
Thats BS because you go in there, pick out the bread you want and then what toppings you want. Of course you can have a club you ninny.
If you pick something out of their limited selection and start custom building a sandwich, they charge you out the ass for it. No way in hell I'm paying $8 for a sandwich that cost $5 before they started fucking with their menus. And name calling adds thoughtful insight into your side of the arguement.

theacoustician said:
If you pick something out of their limited selection and start custom building a sandwich, they charge you out the ass for it. No way in hell I'm paying $8 for a sandwich that cost $5 before they started fucking with their menus. And name calling adds thoughtful insight into your side of the arguement.
That's the first time I've name called someone on a board... and I called you a ninny and you then whine about it.

A ninny... :fly:

Theac's a ninny... ninny ninny boo boo...

theacoustician said:

They only charge more if they start double meating you. I used to have them make a roastbeef and turkery sub, and they charged me the same as a club, except when they doublemeated me.

smileynev said:
They only charge more if they start double meating you. I used to have them make a roastbeef and turkery sub, and they charged me the same as a club, except when they doublemeated me.
You let them double meat you? Fag.

Edit : I should name rape you to BigNev

Last edited:
BigDov said:
Whatever floats your boat dude

In other words, "Whatever gets your hot, juicy, dripping manmeat in my salivating yogurt sucker"

BigNev said:
In other words, "Whatever gets your hot, juicy, dripping manmeat in my salivating yogurt sucker"

daaaamn dude, you oughtta start writing that shit down. You could make a fortune writing cheesy romance novels..........

BigDov said:
daaaamn dude, you oughtta start writing that shit down. You could make a fortune writing cheesy romance novels..........

You like that shit?

I figured you would.

BigDov said:
Yeah, it's almost like when April posts or something- so original and hilarious, it's like the comedy meteor just busted through the atmosphere.

Somebody can't take a jokey wokey.