This story...so familiar...

BigDov said:
I'm not going to debate the subject of FOOD with you fatty........
Superb, glad we have an understanding.

Nev said:
us fatties know best.

Subway > your mom > Quiznos.
:highfive:

:Up High: : Down Low: :Too Slow:

fly said:
Fat chicks don't lie. Y'all been served son...
Smert boy, buy any Bath and Body Works lately? :elfpenis: :heart:

Drool-Boy said:
you guys can eat your nasty subway sammiches, thatll just be moar quiznos for me:cool:

you keep paying twice as much for half the sandwich.

Drool-Boy said:
what they lack in cheezy gimmiks they make up for in quality sammiches
After 8 stamps you get a free scrumptious 6 incher.

...If only those stamps worked in Thailand, I'd love me some 6" ladyboy.

April23 said:
I completely agree with him. Subway does > Quiznos, or your moms subs
So wrong, especially lately. Subway's menu is going to shit trying to keep up with Quiznos. They need to stick to what they're good at.

theacoustician said:
So wrong, especially lately. Subway's menu is going to shit trying to keep up with Quiznos. They need to stick to what they're good at.

Quiznos: Hey man, we got toasted subs. Yeah, Subway ain't got that.
Subway: We just put toasters in all of our shops.
Quiznos: Yeah, we got....ummmmm.....fuck.

theacoustician said:
It's great having a talking rat as the mascot for a food company.

smileynev said:
Quiznos: Hey man, we got toasted subs. Yeah, Subway ain't got that.
Subway: We just put toasters in all of our shops.
Quiznos: Yeah, we got....ummmmm.....fuck.
Fresh bread > Toast

I have to say that the teriyaki chicken onion thingy from Subway is good..... otherwise, it's Quizno's or Big Town Hero for me. Ya'll can keep that nasty shit all to yourselves.

smileynev said:
Toasting covers the taste of the stale bread.
Toasting helps keep the bread from getting soggy and falling apart when you add toppings to it.

I think Subway was more competitive a while back when they weren't trying to do wraps and salads and toasting shit. They need to stick with what they know : cold subs.

theacoustician said:
Toasting helps keep the bread from getting soggy and falling apart when you add toppings to it.

I think Subway was more competitive a while back when they weren't trying to do wraps and salads and toasting shit. They need to stick with what they know : cold subs.
I've never had a soggy subway sub, that argument doesn't have substance. I've found it harder to eat a toasted one then a cold one seeing that you can't bend the bread as easily to shape whats inside.

Its proper marketing to pwnt what your competitors do plus some. They are sticking to what they know best, plus a new product line.

SUBWAY FOR ADMIN

April23 said:
I've never had a soggy subway sub, that argument doesn't have substance. I've found it harder to eat a toasted one then a cold one seeing that you can't bend the bread as easily to shape whats inside.

Its proper marketing to pwnt what your competitors do plus some. They are sticking to what they know best, plus a new product line.

SUBWAY FOR ADMIN
BECAUSE I"VE NEVER HAD IT HAPPENED MEANS IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED

Subway got rid of half their good subs in favor of all kinds of wacky shit no one buys. They don't even make the Subway club anymore at the store closest to me. It sucks.

theacoustician said:

Subway got rid of half their good subs in favor of all kinds of wacky shit no one buys. They don't even make the Subway club anymore at the store closest to me. It sucks.
what the hell is in a club that they dont stock anymore?

theacoustician said:

It just makes sense the way I see it, quit being so closed minded. :fly: