This kinda scares me

I didn't know the middle east had the biggest AIDS problem o_O

Sub-saharan Africa has an AIDS epidemic for completely different reasons. You are trying to draw false conclusions. Spain and Russia both have huge AIDS problems, whilst homosexuality is perfectly legal.

The correlation you are trying to draw just isnt there.

Look if I wanted your input I would post on uselessforums.com, moron

:p

Anyone else notice that mostly where it is highly illegal is based around the country that has the biggest AIDs problem?

Before you yell at me "It is a proven fact that it is spread faster through anal intercourse". Doesnt mean man on man but that is there only real way of humpin.

That's more due to even more back asswards traditions most African nations have regarding sex.

I'm criticizing this thread on the grounds that it's self obsessed and whiney.

Being the archetypical straight white guy isn't just fun and games. Everyone has their own problems. All countries run things the way their people want them run in the end. There is no 'fairness' or some ethical standard, it's all subjective to your viewpoint.

Being the archetypical straight white guy isn't just fun and games. Everyone has their own problems. All countries run things the way their people want them run in the end. There is no 'fairness' or some ethical standard, it's all subjective to your viewpoint.

The white man gets stolen for ransom in Mexico, tear

More important than choice is ease of concealment. Your ethnicity isn't something you can hide. It's not like people have a bank of indicator lights on their foreheads advertising their sexual orientation.

True, but that would make life so much easier when I was dating. When you only have 3% of the total world population (and actually half of that) available to you to date, finding those needles in the haystack of humanity is difficult.

There are very few nations where someone like you would get stoned.

And of course this is a whiny thread. I made it and it is my time of the month

Umph. :mad:

PS - Any my shoes don't match my belt today. I am going through emotional issues over it right now.

yeah I just thought it was pretty coincidental that it looks like ~70% of Africa is illegal to be gay and they have a huge AIDs problem.

Ever read anything on sub-saharan Africa? I could just rather post some sanatized stuff from humanrightswatch if you like...

· In April 2001, AFL troops raided a small clinic in Sasahun and executed six adults, including one patient recovering from an appendix operation.
· In July 2001, AFL troops rounded up hundreds of civilians and burned at least fifteen of them to death in Kamatehun.
· In September 2001, scores of ethnic Gbandi civilians who had been captured in the bush by AFL troops were taken to Kamatehun, where the troops forcibly confined some thirty of them in four houses and burned them to death. The troops killed another fifteen civilians by cutting their throats.
· Also in September 2001, three youths accused of supporting the LURD were detained by AFL soldiers in Masambalahun and later killed.
· In October 2001, AFL soldiers forced civilians whom they caught hiding to carry boxes of ammunition to Vahun and then lined up and shot six of them, and confined six others in a house and burned them to death.
· In December 2001, AFL soldiers who had driven LURD forces from Kolahun, fired indiscriminately into houses in the town, killing civilians, and gang-raped six women and girls, including a twelve-year-old girl and a woman who was pregnant. When the soldiers left the town, they forced civilians to carry the goods they had looted to Foya, two and a half hours' walk away.
· That same month, between Yenahun and Kamatehun, government soldiers raped a number of women, and executed a family who tried to leave, as a warning to others.
· In January 2002, at Sawmill, AFL soldiers shot a thirty-year-old woman pointblank in the forehead, killing her, and wounded her four-year-old son, when she opened the door to her house.
· In February 2002, ATU officers in Klay detained and tortured three men whom they accused of being rebels, before releasing them the following morning.

Of course there are pictures of this as well, which really do show exactly what's going on...

PS - Any my shoes don't match my belt today. I am going through emotional issues over it right now.

I wanna get stoned too! :nev:

o wait..:o

At least your belts still fit :mad:

Having to listen to you is punishment enough. You missed the entire point though. You don't live "there," what you think doesnt apply "there," it's debatable how much what you think matters "here" (though it's a different thread).

There is no universal code of ethics, some places being white is bad, some places being gay is bad, some places being a woman is bad. For every attribute you could apply to a person there is likely somewhere it's not a good thing. You don't have a unique problem. Being gay isn't special, or make your life harder in ways that other people already don't have it hard. You are sat in your cubicle thinking about how bad off you are. It's narcissistic self pity.

Having to listen to you is punishment enough. You missed the entire point though. You don't live "there," what you think doesnt apply "there," it's debatable how much what you think matters "here" (though it's a different thread).

There is no universal code of ethics, some places being white is bad, some places being gay is bad, some places being a woman is bad. For every attribute you could apply to a person there is likely somewhere it's not a good thing. You don't have a unique problem. Being gay isn't special, or make your life harder in ways that other people already don't have it hard. You are sat in your cubicle thinking about how bad off you are. It's narcissistic self pity.

You really need a hug today, don't you?

:heart:

No I don't live, there, but I might have the opportunity to go there through work. I would have to abide by their laws.

But you are right on all other counts.

Well it should. I have had to diet and work out to get back into my good dress kilt (read: skirt for the purpose of this thread) for my cousin's wedding.

Yeah I guess I have a longer way to go than you did. I have gotten to the point where I'll be seen in public again though, well almost... :lol:

True, but that would make life so much easier when I was dating. When you only have 3% of the total world population (and actually half of that) available to you to date, finding those needles in the haystack of humanity is difficult.

It could be worse: You could be Jewish and want to date within your religion. Then you'd be down to half of 0.23 percent of the population.