This just in: zumpiez joins Useless Forums...

Z

zumpiez

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

why_ask_why said:
hola dude...tell us about yourself...all I know about you is you had an army at genmay :p
I was the only person in the entire zumpiez army who wasn't a horrible douchebag :(

Umm let's see! What do you want to know? I enthusiastically cooperate with all inquisition.

sarelement said:
I SEE YOU ARE RATED PG. I will fix that. lololol.
I've been here for 5 minutes and the ladies are already making advances on me.

zumpiez said:
I've been here for 5 minutes and the ladies are already making advances on me.

Luckily for the rest of them, I'm the only one.

Drool-Boy said:
hay cool more genmay kids coming in to ruin up the place
I look forward to seeing you again next time genmay is down
Yes, I'm such a troublemaker. I was told that this is like genmay without the retards, and then registered the second my lunch break started.

zumpiez said:
Yes, I'm such a troublemaker. I was told that this is like genmay without the retards, and then registered the second my lunch break started.
So your in school. Dont worry that isnt the reason I hate you. I just do. You might as well leave now because no one cares. This isnt genmay, this isnt genmay part two.

FlamingGlory said:
So your in school. Dont worry that isnt the reason I hate you. I just do. You might as well leave now because no one cares. This isnt genmay, this isnt genmay part two.
No no, I'm at work. You're very tense, do you need a backrub? Should I PM you nudes?