This just in: zumpiez joins Useless Forums...

El Borracho said:
girl he's stalking, i asked him if she knew about this place, and then i said you need more people to pick on.

what's up with putting him on ignore? :confused:
I am an elitist bastard. You think people were kidding?

Just wondering how I came up.

El Borracho said:
2 peas.

your elitism cause me to use the ignore button on genmay, thank you.
You made me log into genmay. I have like 100 PMs.

There are like 200 people on my ignore list there ^.^

El Borracho said:
^^ i ignored spazifat. I hate her so fucking much, it's unbelievable.
Everytime someone would make a stupid ass post I'd just put them on ignore. Really cuts down on scrolling. Then I moved here. The land of... Well something that isnt genmay.

Btw, we have a black theme too, this forum looks crap in pale blue.

FlamingGlory said:
Everytime someone would make a stupid ass post I'd just put them on ignore. Really cuts down on scrolling. Then I moved here. The land of... Well something that isnt genmay.

Btw, we have a black theme too, this forum looks crap in pale blue.

holy shit, we do? SCHWEET!

El Borracho said:
2 peas.

your elitism caused me to use the ignore button on someone at genmay, thank you.

Actually, now it's three peas :cool:

Pandora said:
So, newbie type person...what type of music do you listen to? And aren't The Raconteurs just the most awesomeester band as of late? And what's with all the cool ass bands that have names that start with "The"?

Wikipeda/indie

Pandora said:
So, newbie type person...what type of music do you listen to? And aren't The Raconteurs just the most awesomeester band as of late? And what's with all the cool ass bands that have names that start with "The"?
The Raconteurs do indeed rule! I got some of Brendan Benson's solo stuff after hearing it, which is also really good if you've never heard it. I'm also very much enjoying Wolfmother.

Aside from indie stuff I'm also really into Opeth and the like, and some indie rap stuff like Non-Prophets and Atmosphere.

kiwi said:
I don't think FG has ever really been mean to me. I would go back and check my intro thread, but since it was in the PG and doesn't exist anymore, I can't. I'm beginning to wonder if he doesn't like me cause he's never verbally abused me :(.

Welcome new kid. I went to Seattle once, seemed like a nice city, I may have to go back someday. What do you do on weekends to entertain yourself?
Shows and drinking. :D
If there are two things that Seattle has a lot of, it's music venues and bars. And varying combinations of both.