This just in: Shadow joins Useless Forums...

Forced is too strong a word. Blackmailed is much better.

How's it going Derek?

People are somewhat...coarse here, but smarter than your average intarweb foram. You'll get used to it, or you'll have a psychotic episode. Whichever happens the important thing is that we'll know.

Shadow said:
All good. I figured 6-7 months is a good wait to join the ranks of UF.

Yeah, I was trying to remember when I pitched it to you in the first place, it was a looong while back.

My arsenal is currently larger than Derek's, but he has respect for firearms, sport bikes, and other things that make a lot of noise and go fast.

KNYTE said:
People are somewhat...coarse here, but smarter than your average intarweb foram. You'll get used to it, or you'll have a psychotic episode. Whichever happens the important thing is that we'll know.

Yeah, well the CoF boards get about three posts a year... and since UF isn't blocked by the corporate firewall, here I am. But I've already had my share of psychotic spats, mainly after I get off the phone with egotistic Loan Officers

Shadow said:
Yeah, well the CoF boards get about three posts a year... and since UF isn't blocked by the corporate firewall, here I am. But I've already had my share of psychotic spats, mainly after I get off the phone with egotistic Loan Officers

Yes, luckily UF seems to slide under most corpwalls, at least until they find out about the goats.

:shifty: