This just in: Shadow joins Useless Forums...

I'm a little late on the draw, but welcome. This place is like a giant circle jerk. It's great.

Shadow said:
See, now you'd really do him in if you were on WoW.

None of this oblivion-single-player-i-use-cheat-codes-to-get-leet-armor crap :D

Our WoW guild is hard kore. We bomb funerals.

FlamingGlory said:
I nearly spilled my beer there. :lol:

Seriously though, I play DD style games NWN et al

I was being serios.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw&search=serenity now

That's my guild on Illidan.

Well, I don't know how much I can claim that any more since I've pretty much cut WoW out of my gaming schedule. Haven't played in 4 weeks. Don't know if and when I'll pick it back up. I just don't have the time any more to keep up the 4 night a week till 1-2am raid schedule. Got burnt out. So now I'm playing Oblivion and KH2.

bast_imret said:
I was being serios.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw&search=serenity now

Well, I don't know how much I can claim that any more since I've pretty much cut WoW out of my gaming schedule. Haven't played in 4 weeks. Don't know if and when I'll pick it back up. I just don't have the time any more to keep up the 4 night a week till 1-2am raid schedule. Got burnt out. So now I'm playing Oblivion and KH2.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bast_imret said:
I was being serios.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw&search=serenity%20now

Were you actually part of the funeral scouring?

Shadow said:
See, now you'd really do him in if you were on WoW.

None of this oblivion-single-player-i-use-cheat-codes-to-get-leet-armor crap

:shifty:

FlamingGlory said:
I dont think KNYTE has an AR15. kekeke ^__^

Soon.

KNYTE said:
Were you actually part of the funeral scouring?

:shifty:

Soon.

Unfortunately I missed it by a couple hours. I was pissed.

It's crazy though. that happened on March 4th. we still have people coming by the website congartulating us on it, or completely flaming us to hell and back for it. You have no idea how pissed off that made some people. It's sad.

bast_imret said:
Unfortunately I missed it by a couple hours. I was pissed.

It's crazy though. that happened on March 4th. we still have people coming by the website congartulating us on it, or completely flaming us to hell and back for it. You have no idea how pissed off that made some people. It's sad.

Pussies.

That was there bad for having it on a PVP server and then making a big deal about it.

Totally.

There were people wishing brutal death and sodomy on our grandmothers at the hands of Hitler due to those ingame shenannigans. People need a reality check. It's a fucking game man! Give the emo-ness a rest.

bast_imret said:
Totally.

There were people wishing brutal death and sodomy on our grandmothers at the hands of Hitler due to those ingame shenannigans. People need a reality check. It's a fucking game man! Give the emo-ness a rest.

ya but a hitler on gramma video would be kinda hot

jesusgldldr.gif