This just in: inphosys joins Useless Forums...

Commence the ritualistic hazing!

inphosys said:
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Greeting everyone!
This dark little corner of the internet was pointed out to me by ERage. So if I do or say anything stupid ... BLAME HIM!!! :D

Regards,
Brad

hello brad

edit> dammit, my amazing googling skills for your first name do not hold up to the quick post

Could everyone just lay off the "poop" jokes for 5 minutes. It's long been tedious.

And you sign your posts Brad? Why do you do that Brad? Can I call you Brad, Brad?

thrawn said:
What are your thoughts on mail order poop?

While I have to agree with FlamingGlory on this one (this topic has been pursued far beyond necessity) ... I have seen some of Drool-Boy's work first hand. My only words are ... Effective, humorous and slightly disturbing. [not necessarily in that order]

FlamingGlory said:
Could everyone just lay off the "poop" jokes for 5 minutes. It's long been tedious.

And you sign your posts Brad? Why do you do that Brad? Can I call you Brad, Brad?

Most certainly, you may call me Brad. You may also refer to me as Inphosys. For some reason I felt as though I didn't need to carry around my usual level of internet anonymity here. Perhaps it's your warm and welcoming atmosphere. Perhaps it's the poop jokes. WHO KNOWS??!?

Brad

thrawn said:
What are your thoughts on sybian sex, Brad?

Regards,
Betty

Well, to be perfectly honest ... it's not really for me. I was going to lie here and tell you that I loved it, couldn't live without it! ... all in the hopes that you would place me in your honorable favor. But I just can't.

However, Thrawn ... If you were that special kind of cowgirl that wanted to saddle up on a strong, bucking, sybian stalion ... then all I would say is GIIDDEEYUPP!

I sincerely hope this does not negatively affect my status for your honorable favor. :cool:

inphosys said:
Most certainly, you may call me Brad. You may also refer to me as Inphosys. For some reason I felt as though I didn't need to carry around my usual level of internet anonymity here. Perhaps it's your warm and welcoming atmosphere. Perhaps it's the poop jokes. WHO KNOWS??!?

Brad
I know I dont. But I just got sone doing flutter kicks until I puked, now it's time for bed.

inphosys said:
Well, to be perfectly honest ... it's not really for me. I was going to lie here and tell you that I loved it, couldn't live without it! ... all in the hopes that you would place me in your honorable favor. But I just can't.

However, Thrawn ... If you were that special kind of cowgirl that wanted to saddle up on a strong, bucking, sybian stalion ... then all I would say is GIIDDEEYUPP!

I sincerely hope this does not negatively affect my status for your honorable favor. :cool:

Your sarcasm and mordant demeanor garners my approval, not that that means anything around here. Hello and welcome.

What can I say, I'm easy.

inphosys said:
While I have to agree with FlamingGlory on this one (this topic has been pursued far beyond necessity) ... I have seen some of Drool-Boy's work first hand. My only words are ... Effective, humorous and slightly disturbing. [not necessarily in that order]

I do what I can.

So Brad, do you work with Erage? And if so, how many work hours each day does he either:

a) Post on the Forum
b) Play Oblivion
c) Look up homosexual flash animations
d) Work

He's not allowed out of the PG thread until he eats at least half of Drool's loaf.

Edit: it waits for him in my fridge

Last edited: