This just in: InnerMuse joins Useless Forums...

Bubbles said:
Well it's too late now. I didn't understand what the big deal was about my phone number, but I get it now. But, I honestly probably won't remember....my ex used to get mad at me alot 'cause I do stupid stuff like this all the time. :(

:dont:

I would keep you locked in the closet with bread and water while I'm at work.

InnerMuse said:
My roommate does. He's worked at the theater for quite a few years and has been in the chorus for many operas. Just recently he's joined up with a troupe. I'm very pleased that he's actually doing what he graduated for and enjoying it.
so he's ghey..

pa said:
it was a joke :(

*edit* you haven't given feedback on my chapter yet either.. i guess your not let out yet so i'll PM it 2 u

Heh, <4 hrs o' schleeep, no caffene...

I read it this morning. It has given me a different perspective. I've never thought about why children are like that until now. I used to enjoy teaching martial arts to children. Dispite the fact that getting them to focus and stand still when they were supposed to was a grueling task, it was bliss to see their faces light up when they knew they got the form or technique right. That was about 4 years ago. Unfortunately, I had to change scenery and stop teaching in order to remove myself from an unhealthy relationship.

InnerMuse said:
Heh, <4 hrs o' schleeep, no caffene...

I read it this morning. It has given me a different perspective. I've never thought about why children are like that until now. I used to enjoy teaching martial arts to children. Dispite the fact that getting them to focus and stand still when they were supposed to was a grueling task, it was bliss to see their faces light up when they knew they got the form or technique right. That was about 4 years ago. Unfortunately, I had to change scenery and stop teaching in order to remove myself from an unhealthy relationship.

LOL, guess the PM wasn't necessary then huh.. sorry :p