This just in: InnerMuse joins Useless Forums...

InnerMuse said:
Sorry, hun. I don't play in that sandbox, I'm not a "Left Footer" or any other colorful euphamism you wish to adopt. However, if you are traversing this vast country to visit Tampa during the Hootenanny, I have been pondering a possible visit.

..wait, do I have this right? By my brilliant deduction (and clever use of backlogged threads,) you are a chick, correct?

Yes, I'm a chick. No, I don't play in that sandbox either. Yes, I want to know where you live so that I can meet you for a drink or something. I'm bored all the time and tired of drinking alone. :)

Oh, and I live in north Pinellas.....Tarpon Springs

Bubbles said:
Yes, I'm a chick. No, I don't play in that sandbox either. Yes, I want to know where you live so that I can meet you for a drink or something. I'm bored all the time and tired of drinking alone. :)

Oh, and I live in north Pinellas.....Tarpon Springs

Bubbles you friggin' douche. This is how people end up on the news. You've already posted your phone number, and now you're posting the city you live in. Didn't your fucking parents ever teach you anything?

Sarcasmo said:
Bubbles you friggin' douche. This is how people end up on the news. You've already posted your phone number, and now you're posting the city you live in. Didn't your fucking parents ever teach you anything?

I never thought about it like that. I guess they didn't teach me anything. :hs:

Bubbles said:

Oh, and I live in north ****.....T**** *****gs
Dont forget to post your phone number.

Edit: ANd now that I post this and read up I realise everyone else has already commented :(

Last edited:
Well it's too late now. I didn't understand what the big deal was about my phone number, but I get it now. But, I honestly probably won't remember....my ex used to get mad at me alot 'cause I do stupid stuff like this all the time. :(

Bubbles said:
Well it's too late now. I didn't understand what the big deal was about my phone number, but I get it now. But, I honestly probably won't remember....my ex used to get mad at me alot 'cause I do stupid stuff like this all the time. :(
Zis is my care face. Wait... Wait... Ok look... *CARING* Damn, missed it, sorry.

But seriously. I yelled at Thorn about this too so hey ^___^

And PM me your phone. I want to see if you sound as southern as you type!

InnerMuse said:
Pleasure t' meet you, Sean. To answer your question, I've just picked up 5 - 10 of the Wheel of Time series mainly because I like to torment myself (Will this series ever end?) I'm currently halfway through The Assassin's Touch and due to the recent movie release I have obsconded a copy of Memoirs of a Gaisha. That pretty much sums up my reading genre. How about everyone else's reading preferences?

The Wheel Of Time will never end, and if you like the series prepare to be disapointed, Crossroad of Twilight isn't worth the paper it's printed on, but book 11 makes up for it.
Also who is your favorite character so far?

xoblivion said:
The Wheel Of Time will never end, and if you like the series prepare to be disapointed, Crossroad of Twilight isn't worth the paper it's printed on, but book 11 makes up for it.
Also who is your favorite character so far?

Min has that down to earthness that I've always admired, but I'll have to start back up on the series before giving my final pick.

InnerMuse said:
Min has that down to earthness that I've always admired, but I'll have to start back up on the series before giving my final pick.

I jumped around a lot, but Mat, who I hated in the first few books is by far my favorite.

Onnotangu said:
I prefer to read sci fi and fantasy. mostly space operas, alternate history or short story collections. currently reading The Narrows By Alexander c. irvine and book 2 of the necroscope series.

There is a few good books in the Necroscope series before he starts getting really wierd. I'm readng Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire right now and plan on reading Carpe Demon:Adventures of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom.

Robert Jordan needs to start wrapping up thr wheel of time series. The first 5 or 6 books were great but then he just seems to have got bogged down.

The funniest damn thing I've heard all week...

All names have been changed to protect the innoc.. aww hell. we know there aren't any of THOSE here...

Scene: The mailroom at the local performing arts center.
Three overly stressed and aggitated co-workers are making it through the last throwes of the day. As is warrant from such labors, a brief altercation errupts.

TheaterFly 1: <escalated to a Flaming Frenzy> Listen Spanky Mc Breeder...

StraightMan 1: Look, you can pull out the sexuallity card over the fact that I'm heterosexual. But if you are going to do that, you could at least try something people haven't heard a thousand times. Something more unique like "Baron Hetero Von Pussypoker?"

<all pause>

TheaterFly 2: <looks to TheaterFly 1> Man, you just got out "cat-ied" by the straightest man in this center.

<looks to Straightman 1> And you, Sir, you have just won "Princess Points."

I hate that breeder thing :rolleyes:

They really need a new gag. Although, having to work with a transvestite is much worse.